oneBoro Forum

Bristol City v Boro 0-1 (Saville)

20 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

We are not nor have been recognized as a goal scoring team and I don’t see where a goal will come from. I don’t know much about our club or team anymore and I wouldn’t  guess as to what will happen game to game. It could  be a tight game, boring or we could get a hammering who knows... 

I would say a hammering should be unlikely.  The way we set up and play we shouldn't be hammered by anyone in this division.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UTFB! Saville and Johnson excellent tonight. Wood up front - a clear message to Gibson and Bausor 

Progress. Unmistakeable progress. We're getting more solid defensively and more slick in our passing. The signs are more positive than they have been for a while. And Roberts could be immense for us i

I think it's more just a case of him playing back in his favoured position. He clearly can't play left side of either a back 4 or a back 5. When he's played central or on the right he goes back to loo

Posted Images

Why oh why can we not play tav and Roberts in the same team? 

Once again I think that lineup is far more suited to a 433 with Roberts and Johnson either side or akpom but I think it'll be 532 again.

• Like 2
Just now, Neverbefore said:

Why oh why can we not play tav and Roberts in the same team? 

Once again I think that lineup is far more suited to a 433 with Roberts and Johnson either side or akpom but I think it'll be 532 again.

Just realised there's no one who can play left back, 532 or 541 nailed on

Pulisesque lineup, 9 men behind the ball and hope Robert's or Akpom get something out of nothing.

Not sure what Tav has done wrong while the irrelevant duo of Saville and Howson keep their places.

Same as Bola for Johnson. Johnson got to have 6 terrible performances without being dropped. Bola had 1 half decent one then hes out the side?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, Dan1234 said:

Pulisesque lineup, 9 men behind the ball and hope Robert's or Akpom get something out of nothing.

Not sure what Tav has done wrong while the irrelevant duo of Saville and Howson keep their places.

Same as Bola for Johnson. Johnson got to have 6 terrible performances without being dropped. Bola had 1 half decent one then hes out the side?

I dont think bola was particularly good or bad. I didnt notice him much which is a good sign for his defensive game, not great for the attacking side. 

Upgrade on Johnson though who is all too noticeable for being poor at both sides of his game.

• Like 1
Just now, Neverbefore said:

I dont think bola was particularly good or bad. I didnt notice him much which is a good sign for his defensive game, not great for the attacking side. 

Upgrade on Johnson though who is all too noticeable for being poor at both sides of his game.

That's my point, Bola did nothing wrong then out after 1 game. Johnson has been the worst player on the pitch 6 or 7 times and hes still getting starts.