• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UTFB! Saville and Johnson excellent tonight. Wood up front - a clear message to Gibson and Bausor 

Progress. Unmistakeable progress. We're getting more solid defensively and more slick in our passing. The signs are more positive than they have been for a while. And Roberts could be immense for us i

I think it's more just a case of him playing back in his favoured position. He clearly can't play left side of either a back 4 or a back 5. When he's played central or on the right he goes back to loo

Posted Images

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Uh wow so I forgot we were playing tonight. For the first time in ages. How are we doing other than the goal?

Solid but unspectacular. Didn't look like conceding, but didn't look like scoring either.

Uh wow so I forgot we were playing tonight. For the first time in ages. How are we doing other than the goal?

Okay. Extremely solid, they've barely troubled us. Roberts very sharp and trying lots of creative things but not quite coming off. Struggles out wide going forward as ever. Better team id say, deservedly ahead.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Better team

Roberts class

Morsy, mac and Dijk class

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

a bit like the reading game. They've barely had a shot. akpom has had a few decent chances in the first half. Roberts looked bright. Very nearly played in akpom a number of times

Better team overall. First half we should have been one up through Akpom. Second half they improved a bit and had a reasonable chance when dijksteel lost his man.  I’m not sure either team looked like scoring really other than that. We had a couple of other less good chances in the first half though. Bristol have been gash, we have looked quite sharp by comparison.