oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Bristol City v Boro 0-1 (Saville)

If Britt isn't fit it will be interesting how NW sets us up. He clearly won't be going gung ho down at Ashton Gate and will look to keep things tight as he did against Reading and avoid being picked apart. Chuba as a lone Striker with Roberts and Tav out wide with four at the back?

3 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

Can the club actually stream this match with it being on Sky Red Button?

It's a joke that they don't allow pubs to show the red button games.

They can stream all games at the moment, can't they?   You just have to pay separately for the Saturday 3pm away games if you've got your code from a season card purchase.  I think that's how it works anyway.

Could always play Browne as well I suppose.

I wonder if there's any danger of the Cardiff game being postponed?

10 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

They can stream all games at the moment, can't they?   You just have to pay separately for the Saturday 3pm away games if you've got your code from a season card purchase.  I think that's how it works anyway.

I'm sure it excluded matches shown on Sky too, but I'm not sure whether red button matches count

15 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I'm sure it excluded matches shown on Sky too, but I'm not sure whether red button matches count

I think it's only the ones chosen for broadcast rather than red button games.

26 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Could always play Browne as well I suppose.

I wonder if there's any danger of the Cardiff game being postponed?

I was wondering about that, the Welsh lockdown is pretty severe. 

Not certain, but think level of screening by club should mean it is likely to go ahead (although regulation interpretations may be subject to VAR)

38 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Someone asked on twitter and the club replied that it will be shown on the clubs streaming platform too

Good bench mark game for Boro, at this time a point would be fine for me.

Get another clean sheet and we could surprise them with a goal not being deemed offside

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Someone asked on twitter and the club replied that it will be shown on the clubs streaming platform too

Ah cheers, I'll be able to watch it at work then.

2 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

Ah cheers, I'll be able to watch it at work then.

That should help you sleep.... 

Due to us only having 2 "fit" strikers available (if Britt isn't then it's 1), I think it'll be worth it if we change formation to only have 1 up top for the next few games.

On 10/18/2020 at 4:10 PM, boro-unger said:

Bristol City v Middlesbrough

Tuesday 20th October 2020

19:45  19:00  19:45

Intro

Welcome to the Bristol City Match Day thread - Special puzzle edition!

Enter your answers in a post in the thread. Whoever gets ALL three of the answers right is the winner! (of nothing - well, I'll like your post). Good Luck puzzlers!

Wordsearch

How many word are there in the wordsearch related to Middlesbrough and/or Bristol City? (You just have to enter a number as your answer, you don't have to type all the words you find.). Words can be upwards, downwards, left to right, or right to left...

wordsearch.jpg.ea1bc16ec6ffbe438c7cbf5affd51263.jpg

Crossword

Complete the clues to give 5 words related to Boro or Brizzle. Type all 5 words into your post as such.

1.       Answer

2.       Answer

3.       Answer

4.       Answer

5.       Answer

crossword.thumb.jpg.8b1dac267021ad9eb0be8d29d77f9243.jpg

Spot the Ball

An old favourite - pick the grid number where you think the ball is!

1088786923_Spottheballtemplateborovbristolanswer.thumb.jpg.4999dd18b2277b5acd90dae32f624399.jpg

Talking points

- The football game. Talk about the football game!

- What is your favourite puzzle?

Disappointed no fans allowed in, as living in Plymouth this is the one game I could get to,But saying that Its also the one place I've been threatened, as I went into "The Robins" with a Boro shirt on(I didn't know it was the clubs watering hole before games),Their strips Red so it took a while for them to realise, when they did, it all kicked off,The landlord told me to leave,as I'd just got a pint I refused until it was gone,Left Brissle with a point to,Which I would settle for tonight

Edited by Barnaby
missing punctuation
  • Like 2