Jump to content
oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Bristol City v Boro 0-1 (Saville)

Recommended Posts

Has anyone got sky sports news on?  Did you here what Jeff stelling said about the Hartlepool game?  Bloody mental 🤦‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any other team thats had someone playing centre back take set pieces regularly? Can think of a couple who take direct free kicks but not many who take corners etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Changing Times said:

Has anyone got sky sports news on?  Did you here what Jeff sterling said about the Hartlepool game?  Bloody mental 🤦‍♂️

No? Whatd he say?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Getting the same mate

Same here. Think their links are broken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Neverbefore said:

No? Whatd he say?

Hartlepool play Ilkeston in the fa cup this weekend I think. Ilkeston are tier 8 in the football pyramid. If the game was at Hartlepool nobody could go but as it’s at Ilkeston they are expecting 2,500 people. 

  • Confused 3
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The middlesbrough game is on the coventry vs swansea bit on the sky sports app btw. just came on now

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Hartlepool play Ilkeston in the fa cup this weekend I think. Ilkeston are tier 8 in the football pyramid. If the game was at Hartlepool nobody could go but as it’s at Ilkeston they are expecting 2,500 people. 

Actually he’s just corrected it to say that they can have 400 people there not 2,500. But that’s 400 more than could watch it at Hartlepool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It really hacks me off when one keeper boots the ball straight up to the other keeper. What a waste from Betinelli.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RiseAgainst said:

It really hacks me off when one keeper boots the ball straight up to the other keeper. What a waste from Betinelli.

Shut up! That counts as a shot 😉

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...