• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UTFB! Saville and Johnson excellent tonight. Wood up front - a clear message to Gibson and Bausor 

Progress. Unmistakeable progress. We're getting more solid defensively and more slick in our passing. The signs are more positive than they have been for a while. And Roberts could be immense for us i

I think it's more just a case of him playing back in his favoured position. He clearly can't play left side of either a back 4 or a back 5. When he's played central or on the right he goes back to loo

Posted Images

Just now, Neverbefore said:

No? Whatd he say?

Hartlepool play Ilkeston in the fa cup this weekend I think. Ilkeston are tier 8 in the football pyramid. If the game was at Hartlepool nobody could go but as it’s at Ilkeston they are expecting 2,500 people. 

• Confused 3
  • Wow 1
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Hartlepool play Ilkeston in the fa cup this weekend I think. Ilkeston are tier 8 in the football pyramid. If the game was at Hartlepool nobody could go but as it’s at Ilkeston they are expecting 2,500 people. 

Actually he’s just corrected it to say that they can have 400 people there not 2,500. But that’s 400 more than could watch it at Hartlepool.