• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could you translate the rest of this section from Welsh to English too please?

Details Teams – Cardiff v Middlesbrough Location – some cack Welsh stadium Competition – y bencampwriaeth Date – Sat 24th Oct 2020 Kick off – 15:00   Introduction

I thought he was walking funny..

Posted Images

Paddy has only got one ba....Marvin has two, but very small..(insert appropriate line) and poor woody has got none at all..

Apologies to the writers of the original version....but I can resist anything except temptation  

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Diwrnod Gem!

Dewrh ymlaen Boro!

That’s exactly what my toddler said. Well I day said, but I mean it’s what he spelled  when he threw his alphabet spaghetti at the wall 

• Haha 2

Dunno if anyone's seen this yet. An interesting (if rather elongated) media conference with NW in the build up to the Cardiff game. Seems like he spends more time talking about his time in Wales, but worth a view anyway IMO. Comes across as a very honest, down to earth guy.

5 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Dunno if anyone's seen this yet. An interesting (if rather elongated) media conference with NW in the build up to the Cardiff game. Seems like he spends more time talking about his time in Wales, but worth a view anyway IMO. Comes across as a very honest, down to earth guy.

He spends a lot of it talking about how much he reads the forums and that reading people getting at him on Cardiff forums was one of the reasons he left... best be careful what we say! 

10 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

He spends a lot of it talking about how much he reads the forums and that reading people getting at him on Cardiff forums was one of the reasons he left... best be careful what we say! 

Yep - we need you guys to remove any posts referring to him as Colin, for starters. 😁

Dafad am ddim i bob chwaraewr os cawn dri phwynt.

34 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Sweet. Neil, if you're reading this, grab us a seat on one of those flights from Newquay to Teeside would ya?

#cornishfriends

1 hour ago, boro-unger said:

Hi Neil, feel free to get the coach to drive past my house by Llandaff Fields today. You can't come in for a cuppa because we are locked down but you and the lads can sit on my wall and have a chat.

Got to be the same team for me today. I hate it when managers rotate a winning side. Winning breeds confidence and don't think for 1 seconds players want to be rested especially on the back of a excellent result against Bristol city.

Going for a 1-1 draw today.

UTB!