oneBoro Forum

Cardiff v Boro 1-1 (Saville)

1 hour ago, AnglianRed said:

Yep - we need you guys to remove any posts referring to him as Colin, for starters. 😁

Β 

Dafad am ddim i bob chwaraewr os cawn dri phwynt.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I know 100% that a few backroom staff are members on here and they have been for a good few years now.

Hi **** !Β  Hope you rejoin our game on a Thursday. Westy keeps mentioning the lack of moaning without you there.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could you translate the rest of this section from Welsh to English too please?

Details Teams – Cardiff v Middlesbrough Location – some cack Welsh stadium Competition – y bencampwriaeth Date – Sat 24th Oct 2020 Kick off – 15:00 Β  Introduction

I thought he was walking funny..

Posted Images

My only thought on changes today would be to give Akpom more support up front. But who? Wood or Browne for Roberts? Also wonder if Bola might come back in but unlikely.

Big game in terms of seeing how resilient we are. A win really would set us on the way up.

2 hours ago, Borodane said:

Mojn mojn. Γ† hΓ₯be Γ₯ at Boro vinde i dau sΓ₯ vi ka fΓ₯ de tre point mΓ¦ os hjem te auten

A tΓΈws ow wi skal ha de forpulede trej point

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Got to be the same team for me today. I hate it when managers rotate a winning side. Winning breeds confidence and don't think for 1 seconds players want to be rested especially on the back of a excellent result against Bristol city.

Going for a 1-1 draw today.

UTB!

I'll take that...It's very stormy down here at the momentΒ 

• Like 1

With Joe Bennett and Greg Cunningham both injured, Cardiff are down to their third choice LB, Joel Bagan, who is only 19 year old and has played two games for them, so I'm sure Warnock will have us well prepared to target him as a potential area of weakness. That's why I'm confident that Spence will play at RWB and Roberts will start up top with Akpom so that them two can combine down our right flank to target Bagan.

It's going to be a really tough game so I'd be satisfied with a draw and no key injuries.Β 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, edinboro said:

My only thought on changes today would be to give Akpom more support up front. But who? Wood or Browne for Roberts? Also wonder if Bola might come back in but unlikely.

Big game in terms of seeing how resilient we are. A win really would set us on the way up.

Or Britt?

Β 

22 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

I'll take that...It's very stormy down here at the momentΒ 

Suited for a very direct team - just wish we had a bit of height from set pieces. Cardiff don't play very direct nowadays under Harris so will make it a interesting game.

• Like 1

Well given the weather it’s not suited to a long passing game soΒ today’s game can be anyone’s who shows want. Just hoping we press around the box and I think we can walk away with the 3 points..Β 
Β 

On a different note I just watched Bamford hat trick , great skill and itsΒ no wonder Leeds are flying high.Β 

Edited by sanddancer
  • Like 2

Its *** down here.. just walked past the stadium, so strange as the car park is a Covid test drive thru! Gutted I can't be there today, especially being so close. Hoping for a win but will take a point!

Β 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Well given the weather it’s not suited to a long passing game soΒ today’s game can be anyone’s who shows want. Just hoping we press around the box and I think we can walk away with the 3 points..Β 
Β 

On a different note I just watched Bamford hat trick , great skill and itsΒ no wonder Leeds are flying high.Β 

A few more of those and people will start calling him Hatrick Bamford...

Β 

I'll get me coat...

Β 

3 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

Dunno if anyone's seen this yet. An interesting (if rather elongated) media conference with NW in the build up to the Cardiff game. Seems like he spends more time talking about his time in Wales, but worth a view anyway IMO. Comes across as a very honest, down to earth guy.

Β 

Β 

I haven't seen this yet but I have heard Warnock talking about his time in Cardiff and it's nowhere near as bad as the comparison with Monk talking about Swansea and Boro. Boro were a bit of an afterthought in conversation to Monk, he didn't really get the Boro at all and was so bland in interviews... but ask him a question about Swansea and it was like he was regaling a tale of a former love.

I mean, it's understandable that you look back on the good times and appreciate them, can't take that away from him, or Warnock either. But the rumours were that he was waiting for a chance to take the Swansea job again and that approach of talking about each club really didn't sit well with those rumours. Warnock at least seems to get us for the most part, despite having no crowd to be around.