• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could you translate the rest of this section from Welsh to English too please?

Details Teams – Cardiff v Middlesbrough Location – some cack Welsh stadium Competition – y bencampwriaeth Date – Sat 24th Oct 2020 Kick off – 15:00   Introduction

I thought he was walking funny..

Posted Images

Just now, Changing Times said:

I assumed he was just being rested cos he played midweek and hadn’t played much?

Yes, I imagine so. I also assume that Warnock thought we wouldn't have much of the ball too. He may bring him on against tired legs late on.

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Yes, I imagine so. I also assume that Warnock thought we wouldn't have much of the ball too. He may bring him on against tired legs late on.

If we can keep this lead and bring him on for the final 20, that could really help us see the game out. Whilst Cardiff are desperate to grab a couple of goals, we give them something really horrid to think about the other end of the pitch. Here's hoping we can keep hold of this lead.

Pressing really causing them havoc right now.

Not a quality game by any means but the goal has really helped it. Cardiff desperate towards the end to grab something and us pressing them quite well since then, actually feels like there's more goals in this now.

2 minutes ago, White Band said:

I'm glad they are allowing us to use the towels as well.  Probably doesn't fit the covid protocols, but keeps things fair.

you can't use them if you don't let opponents. That was a rule implemented after we wouldn't let opponents use our towels when we were.

Not much football but that probably suits Warnock down to the ground. Dael fry the best player on the park despite being the worst central defender in the league. They don’t look like much, same as the last few opponents. This league is there for the taking.

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Not much football but that probably suits Warnock down to the ground. Dael fry the best player on the park despite being the worst central defender in the league. They don’t look like much, same as the last few opponents. This league is there for the taking.

2-1 defeat inevitable now

• Like 1