• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could you translate the rest of this section from Welsh to English too please?

Details Teams – Cardiff v Middlesbrough Location – some cack Welsh stadium Competition – y bencampwriaeth Date – Sat 24th Oct 2020 Kick off – 15:00   Introduction

I thought he was walking funny..

Posted Images

really is nothing to fear for us in this division is there. we've played half the sides that will be in the top ten at the end of the season and lost once 0-1. we are going to be up there with them going off what we are seeing.

• Like 1

I'd of taken a draw before the game so got to be happy with that, just a shame Johnson decided to give away a needless corner for their goal.

Hopefully Warnock will have the same opinion and drop him for the next game

Feels like points dropped, considering we managed to take the lead, but I would have taken a draw before kick-off, so not massively disappointed.

Overall, our play probably didn't warrant a win. But having said that Cardiff weren't as dominant as I thought they'd be. Pretty even game with both sides having periods of pressure. Quality lacking all round though.

Given the way that changed in the second half, a point isn't a bad result. Glatzel coming on, even though he didn't do a great deal, he changed the way it went giving our defenders another forward to think about. Gave Moore more time to do what he does well, you can see why Warnock wanted him so much. He's a big lad, he causes a lot of bother and whilst he's not the best with the ball to feet, he's quite an agile forward too. Fry has done well to come out of that game largely winning that battle.

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Yeah 1-1 is a fair result.

Think Saville was fouled for their equaliser though.

Don't think so, he span to follow the lad he was marking and just ran into one of their players.

• Like 1
Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Given the way that changed in the second half, a point isn't a bad result. Glatzel coming on, even though he didn't do a great deal, he changed the way it went giving our defenders another forward to think about. Gave Moore more time to do what he does well, you can see why Warnock wanted him so much. He's a big lad, he causes a lot of bother and whilst he's not the best with the ball to feet, he's quite an agile forward too. Fry has done well to come out of that game largely winning that battle.

He's a big fouling donkey.

1 minute ago, MMC said:

Don't think so, he span to follow the lad he was marking and just ran into one of their players.

The player is there intentionally to have Saville run into him; it's literally his job on that play is to obstruct Saville to free up Moore.