oneBoro Forum

Cardiff v Boro 1-1 (Saville)

Far to many draws but it’s another point. Honestly  I think I’d prefer have my eyes tattooed then having to watch us play..

if only we had got the players NW wanted up front I’m sure we could be up nearer 6th. 

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could you translate the rest of this section from Welsh to English too please?

Details Teams – Cardiff v Middlesbrough Location – some cack Welsh stadium Competition – y bencampwriaeth Date – Sat 24th Oct 2020 Kick off – 15:00   Introduction

I thought he was walking funny..

Posted Images

Good point, not the most entertaining game again but we are looking pretty solid at the back this season. 

I think if Warnock could have got 2 good full backs and another creative player in the summer we might have been pushing for the top 2 this season. 

2 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Good point, not the most entertaining game again but we are looking pretty solid at the back this season. 

I think if Warnock could have got 2 good full backs and another creative player in the summer we might have been pushing for the top 2 this season. 

I wouldn’t push it that far but in the top ten 

A win against Coventry and 8pts out of possible 12 is absolutely fantastic start.

Like to see Akpom, Britt and Roberts start against Coventry and see if we can get some further confidence by scoring goals and creating further chances.

One thing I worried about is playing teams who are direct, but I thought the whole team stood up to be counted and we dealt with the aerial duels and second balls.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Far to many draws but it’s another point. Honestly  I think I’d prefer have my eyes tattooed then having to watch us play..

if only we had got the players NW wanted up front I’m sure we could be up nearer 6th. 

We've been playing a lot of the better teams in this league lately. Games should start getting better when we get some of the weaker ones.

Then we have to hope Gibson lets NW do some wheeling and dealing in January.

I agree we do need to improve, but considering the players we have and the teams we've played, I reckon we've done pretty well.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, sanddancer said:

It really is painful to watch.

I’m not sure our approach would have been any different had we got Bolasie and co. We still would have lined up as we did and, like Roberts, Bolasie would have been sat on the bench for 90 mins. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, J.T. said:

It really is painful to watch.

I’m not sure our approach would have been any different had we got Bolasie and co. We still would have lined up as we did and, like Roberts, Bolasie would have been sat on the bench for 90 mins. 

To be fair he has a small squad we play 3 games a week. He needs to rotate and rest players. Roberts be starting Vs Coventry

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

A win against Coventry and 8pts out of possible 12 is absolutely fantastic start.

Like to see Akpom, Britt and Roberts start against Coventry and see if we can get some further confidence by scoring goals and creating further chances.

One thing I worried about is playing teams who are direct, but I thought the whole team stood up to be counted and we dealt with the aerial duels and second balls.

It's interesting how we play Vs Coventry I hope we attack them and score more than 1 goal like.

2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

It's interesting how we play Vs Coventry I hope we attack them and score more than 1 goal like.

Yeah at home against teams like Coventry I would like to see us score goals with playing 2 strikers with the likes of Tav, Wing and Roberts.

10 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

I wouldn’t push it that far but in the top ten 

If we'd turned two of our draws into wins we'd be second. I think we are still a few players away from competing at the top end though. 

I know its not great to watch but the league looks wide open at the moment. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Duvel said:

If we'd turned two of our draws into wins we'd be second. I think we are still a few players away from competing at the top end though. 

I know its not great to watch but the league looks wide open at the moment. 

We should of beaten reading if the official didn't disallow the onside goal and they are top 

• Like 1