oneBoro Forum

Cardiff v Boro 1-1 (Saville)

2 minutes ago, Duvel said:

If we'd turned two of our draws into wins we'd be second. I think we are still a few players away from competing at the top end though. 

I know its not great to watch but the league looks wide open at the moment. 

If we won all our games we would be top 😁

• Haha 1
  • Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could you translate the rest of this section from Welsh to English too please?

Details Teams – Cardiff v Middlesbrough Location – some cack Welsh stadium Competition – y bencampwriaeth Date – Sat 24th Oct 2020 Kick off – 15:00   Introduction

I thought he was walking funny..

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Na Saville just ran into him. There player didn’t really move. Was a well worked set piece.

Again, that is his ENTIRE purpose on that corner is to block Saville off. It's a pick play.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

If we won all our games we would be top 😁

Yeah we deserve to be where we are but we're not 3 players away from a top 10 position either. We're better than that. 

At the start of the season given the teams and squad we have I would have taken a hand off for 1.42 points per game Not pretty to watch or let’s be honest its bloody agony sitting through 90 mins and one win is equal to three draws so I’d prefer a bit more urgency and attacking play. On another note we are certainly a lot harder to break down which is progress. 

Cardiff have done well with loans, two Liverpool, one Arsenal and one from Leicester. So I guess on that note: we did pretty well really... 

Edited by sanddancer
  • Like 1

Before the match yes of course would have been happy with a point but if I am honest I am somewhat disappointed because we coud and should have won that game if we were just a bit more adventurous and NW changing the momentum at the right time with substitutes .

Roberts was needed in the final third part ofthe game.

Still another bench mark game and so far ok we can hold our own.

Need to start scoring goals though and taking on target shots

Can I say *** sky for their highlights package. 2 minutes of highlight and our goal is the only one of our "highlights" they showed. Yes we didn't create lots but it was nowhere near as one sided as you'd think watching that rubbish.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Can I say *** sky for their highlights package. 2 minutes of highlight and our goal is the only one of our "highlights" they showed. Yes we didn't create lots but it was nowhere near as one sided as you'd think watching that rubbish.

Unfortunately it’s always been like that @Brunners. They just don’t like us

42 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

This is it:

image.png.b0794892405a6984cfa811323f0de6af.png

You do know that this isn't the foul that lead to the equaliser? But yes, this was a free kick. Moore was doing it all game.

TBF, I thought their equaliser was a foul (a harsh one and not stone wall)on saville but if it had happened down the other end, not many Boro fans would be complaining about it. 

16 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

You do know that this isn't the foul that lead to the equaliser? But yes, this was a free kick. Moore was doing it all game.

TBF, I thought their equaliser was a foul (a harsh one and not stone wall)on saville but if it had happened down the other end, not many Boro fans would be complaining about it. 

Yes, it was the foul that lead to Kieffer Moore's chance.

It was good to see Britt back today. Hopefully he starts v Coventry and maybe a chance to give Akpom a breather. I would like to see Tav and Roberts playing off Britt with Wing Morsy and Howson in midfield. It would be good if we could give the Northern Ireland lads a breather too in Saville and Paddy. We cant with Paddy as yet but maybe Wing for Saville v Coventry.

37 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

It was good to see Britt back today. Hopefully he starts v Coventry and maybe a chance to give Akpom a breather. I would like to see Tav and Roberts playing off Britt with Wing Morsy and Howson in midfield. It would be good if we could give the Northern Ireland lads a breather too in Saville and Paddy. We cant with Paddy as yet but maybe Wing for Saville v Coventry.

It'll also be good for Browne to get a chance against Coventry even if only off the bench get some minutes