oneBoro Forum

Boro v Coventry 2-0 (Assombalonga, Spence)

1 hour ago, boroie said:

Looking forward to this now, hope we smash them. I'd like to see Britt on the scoresheet, Roberts start the match in close support and a few mins for Browne could be good too. 

Here's my masterpiece, just call me banksy

image.thumb.png.52f2e77fd8476c1425515f6bfb253708.png

South Banksy surely? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is my entry.  Completed using my s-pen from my Samsung galaxy note 10+ 😆  

Some of you lot are unbelievable the way you moan 😂🤦‍♂️ What do you expect under Warnock and this squad, champagne football? Or maybe Woodgates “the leagues lyin tho’ heart thumping style of play? 

I'm delighted with the win. Warnock has worked absolute wonders with Fry, Dijksteel and McNair. This season I think we're going to be similar to our promotion winning team under Karanka, with the way

Posted Images

Because of the weekends result v Blackburn, I get the feeling that some of us think this is going to be a "walkover"

I notice they have one guy back from suspension and one back from injury.  These are two of their top players, I'm told and should make them much more competitive.

I still think we should win but we should not be complacent - that is a silly way to lose

• Like 1
5 hours ago, boroie said:

Looking forward to this now, hope we smash them. I'd like to see Britt on the scoresheet, Roberts start the match in close support and a few mins for Browne could be good too. 

Here's my masterpiece, just call me banksy

image.thumb.png.52f2e77fd8476c1425515f6bfb253708.png

Not wishing to be too pedantic, but should the horizontal white chest band be horizontal when the player is too?  Too much of an artistic liberty for my sensibilities.

• Haha 2

Not thread related but wonder who the u23 player is that warnock watched play against leeds and put got him training with the 1st team. Was on the transcript from the supporters club meeting if anyone had read it 

1 hour ago, Mfcdanny said:

Not thread related but wonder who the u23 player is that warnock watched play against leeds and put got him training with the 1st team. Was on the transcript from the supporters club meeting if anyone had read it 

Where is the transcript please mate?

For the first time this season, I think we'll win this one. Looking forward to a good result, and seeing the latest chapter in the (very) late flowering of George 'the best' Saville, the goal-getting midfield maestro who'd walk into any PL team.

37 minutes ago, Robin Johnson said:

Anyone else not fussed about Niasse turning us down? I’m not. Poor scoring record for years, wouldn’t come cheap and is potentially a bullet dodged. 

Time to get Burrell into the First team squad.

Just bang Saville up there, guy's on fire 🤷‍♂️ 

Hope we win tonight. Had a few good games sitting back and frustrating teams - be interesting to see what we can do against a side we should be expecting to beat. Really hope we see Roberts and Tav both start. 

Think this will be a game were Coventry will try to frustrate us with 11 men behind the ball, they will be happy to play for the draw.

Would like us to go with a 4231 which will allow us to rest Saville and possibly McNair.

Bettinelli

Spence   Dijksteel/McNair        Fry     Bola

Howson          Morsy

Tav            Roberts                Brown/Coulson

Akpom/Brit

Prediction

Boro 2-0 Coventry (Akpom, Saville)

Starting XI

I think we could see another run out for the 433 formation. Expect Roberts to start and possibly a return for Britt, most likely from the bench again. 

COME ON BORO!

Screenshot_20201027-104209_Chrome.gif

• Like 2