oneBoro Forum

Boro v Coventry 2-0 (Assombalonga, Spence)

Got to be winning games like this, otherwise our recent, decent  performances against good teams will be for nowt. 

3-0 win. Akpom hatty

Love the doodles by the way. Apologies I didn't have time to do one

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is my entry.  Completed using my s-pen from my Samsung galaxy note 10+ 😆  

Some of you lot are unbelievable the way you moan 😂🤦‍♂️ What do you expect under Warnock and this squad, champagne football? Or maybe Woodgates “the leagues lyin tho’ heart thumping style of play? 

I'm delighted with the win. Warnock has worked absolute wonders with Fry, Dijksteel and McNair. This season I think we're going to be similar to our promotion winning team under Karanka, with the way

Posted Images

Just now, Neverbefore said:

Where is akpom? I know he's played a lot of football but surely we need him on the bench

Maybe Warnock 100% doesn’t want to play him tonight. No point putting him on the bench if he definitely doesn’t want to bring him on

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

Maybe Warnock 100% doesn’t want to play him tonight. No point putting him on the bench if he definitely doesn’t want to bring him on

Yeah, I get that - but I can only see him making that decision if he has an injury. 

Just now, Neverbefore said:

Yeah, I get that - but I can only see him making that decision if he has an injury. 

Ive just said the same. Hopefully britt gets his 1st goal today. I think he needs it 

Few question marks raised, Tav at left wing-back is a bizarre one, but he's been played on the right hand side a few times.

Akpom just being rested, or has he taken a knock? I suppose with Fletcher out NW may just be being really cautious with both Akpom and Britt. 

Glad to see Roberts from the off. Think we'll see Britt get off the mark tonight with Roberts playing behind him.

Just now, DurhamRed said:

About as an attacking side he could picked we have to get the 3 point's tonight if we are targeting the playoffs

Depends how we set up. I want tav and Roberts alongside britt but there's no one there i can imagine playing left back so its going to be 532 and thats certainly not as attacking as a lineup where we play a 433. 

I think it’s a good positive selection with Spence and Tav providing the pace on the wings with Roberts and Saville getting up with Britt. He has picked a team going for the win as we all wanted