oneBoro Forum

Boro v Coventry 2-0 (Assombalonga, Spence)

3 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Few question marks raised, Tav at left wing-back is a bizarre one, but he's been played on the right hand side a few times.

Akpom just being rested, or has he taken a knock? I suppose with Fletcher out NW may just be being really cautious with both Akpom and Britt. 

Glad to see Roberts from the off. Think we'll see Britt get off the mark tonight with Roberts playing behind him.

And barely been in the games when he has.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is my entry.  Completed using my s-pen from my Samsung galaxy note 10+ 😆  

Some of you lot are unbelievable the way you moan 😂🤦‍♂️ What do you expect under Warnock and this squad, champagne football? Or maybe Woodgates “the leagues lyin tho’ heart thumping style of play? 

I'm delighted with the win. Warnock has worked absolute wonders with Fry, Dijksteel and McNair. This season I think we're going to be similar to our promotion winning team under Karanka, with the way

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Is that tavs 5th position so far this season? Lwb, Rwb, cm, number 10 and hes played some minutes on the wing too hasn't he?

It’s great to have versatile players in the squad isn’t it @Neverbefore 👍

Just now, Tobermory said:

What the heck does Coulson have to do to get a go at LWB?

Get better I suppose. Certainly looks like Warnock doesn’t rate him at all. Think he’ll be gone in January. 

2 minutes ago, macapes said:

Three LB/LWB on the bench. And possibly Tav playing there instead. 

Coulson may as well retire.  It appears he's fourth choice now when none of the other players have really played well, although I didn't think Bola did too much wrong on the weekend tbh.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Got to be winning games like this, otherwise our recent, decent  performances against good teams will be for nowt. 

3-0 win. Akpom hatty

Love the doodles by the way. Apologies I didn't have time to do one

Urgh fine... Saville hatty

• Like 1
  • Haha 1