oneBoro Forum

Boro v Coventry 2-0 (Assombalonga, Spence)

Just now, boro-unger said:

No wonder our football has been so dull the last few years when we've got 'sacrifice positivity' plastered on the dressing room wall...

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ great spot @boro-unger ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is my entry.ย  Completed using my s-pen from my Samsung galaxy note 10+ ๐Ÿ˜† ย 

Some of you lot are unbelievable the way you moan ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ What do you expect under Warnock and this squad, champagne football? Or maybe Woodgates โ€œthe leagues lyin thoโ€™ heart thumping style of play?ย 

I'm delighted with the win. Warnock has worked absolute wonders with Fry, Dijksteel and McNair. This season I think we're going to be similar to our promotion winning team under Karanka, with the way

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Get better I suppose. Certainly looks like Warnock doesnโ€™t rate him at all. Think heโ€™ll be gone in January.ย 

On loan, perhaps. If Gibson sanctions a sale after giving the lad a new contract less than a year ago, he wants to give his head a wobble. Surely after this year so far, there's no chance anyone with any money comes in for him. I wouldn't welcome offers either, the lad came out of nowhere and there's a tenacity in his play that makes him perfect as a wing-back. I think it's mad that he can't get a game still. I wonder if he told Warnock that Santa isn't real.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Here's my contributory doodle:

Patrick Roberts slots the match winning goal past Marko Marosi

ย 

roberts.thumb.png.b9e799f650d86837cf7f6af850a1c7a1.png

If Roberts scores tonight you will win the competition by default ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Thanks 1

I can see Coventry exploiting the space behind our wing-backs when they attack. Think Howson and Morsy will need to be vigilant of the runners they have from midfield too.ย 

I'm confident that we can win tonight, but (famous last words)ย I can see it being a struggle for large parts of the game tonight.ย 

14 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Itโ€™s great to have versatile players in the squad isnโ€™t it @Neverbeforeย ๐Ÿ‘

Good for the team if he can provide consistent performances in all of those positions no doubt, but he wasn't great at rwb. And I worry what it will do to his long term development for such a young player having to change his game every single week and not be able to concentrate his development in one area.

1 minute ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

I can see Coventry exploiting the space behind our wing-backs when they attack. Think Howson and Morsy will need to be vigilant of the runners they have from midfield too.ย 

I'm confident that we can win tonight, but (famous last words)ย I can see it being a struggle for large parts of the game tonight.ย 

That'll make a nice change.

• Haha 1

Akpom put a picture on his Instagram story immediately after Saturdayโ€™s game v Cardiff of him in a fancyย carย saying โ€œLondon boundโ€ soย Iโ€™m imagining Warnock has always planned to give him a few days back home in London and not playing tonight.ย He has covered so much groundย for us latelyย that heโ€™ll have been atย a very high risk of picking up a muscle injury if he played tonight. With Assombalonga and Roberts both now fit, this was probably the first time we could rest Akpom.

2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Good for the team if he can provide consistent performances in all of those positions no doubt, but he wasn't great at rwb. And I worry what it will do to his long term development for such a young player having to change his game every single week and not be able to concentrate his development in one area.

He will be fine. Heโ€™s a bloody good player alreadyย 

38 minutes ago, Adam P said:

Akpom been given a couple of days off to recover as he has played alot of football recently.ย 

He did not play too much on Saturday thought the game passed him by

We had a 2 week break just passed and he got taken off for the final 3rd of our last match. Theres no way I'm buying this is a complete rest for akpom, no one else requires it after 2 and a half games so he wouldnt either. From the bench maybe, but not altogether. He must be injured.ย 

• Like 1