oneBoro Forum

Boro v Coventry 2-0 (Assombalonga, Spence)

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is my entry.  Completed using my s-pen from my Samsung galaxy note 10+ 😆  

Some of you lot are unbelievable the way you moan 😂🤦‍♂️ What do you expect under Warnock and this squad, champagne football? Or maybe Woodgates “the leagues lyin tho’ heart thumping style of play? 

I'm delighted with the win. Warnock has worked absolute wonders with Fry, Dijksteel and McNair. This season I think we're going to be similar to our promotion winning team under Karanka, with the way

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, p_mards said:

Akpom put a picture on his Instagram story immediately after Saturday’s game v Cardiff of him in a fancy car saying “London bound” so I’m imagining Warnock has always planned to give him a few days back home in London and not playing tonight. He has covered so much ground for us lately that he’ll have been at a very high risk of picking up a muscle injury if he played tonight. With Assombalonga and Roberts both now fit, this was probably the first time we could rest Akpom.

He was probably supposed to play tonight but got caught up in that horrible traffic that you only get heading North 🙃

2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Hopefully not covid or were going to struggle for the next 2 weeks

*** me our fans are miserable

Just now, Tom said:

*** me our fans are miserable

Hardly miserable to point out that we only have two strikers and losing one for 2 weeks in a heavily congested fixture period will cause us to struggle.