oneBoro Forum

Boro v Coventry 2-0 (Assombalonga, Spence)

1 minute ago, mj south said:

But he hasn't been dangerous at all

He wasn’t dangerous against Bristol and Cardiff yet he grabbed both our goals. Out of the three midfielders he’s the one most likely to pop up in a dangerous position (I know that’s not saying much but I’d rather howson went off)

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is my entry.  Completed using my s-pen from my Samsung galaxy note 10+ 😆  

Some of you lot are unbelievable the way you moan 😂🤦‍♂️ What do you expect under Warnock and this squad, champagne football? Or maybe Woodgates “the leagues lyin tho’ heart thumping style of play? 

I'm delighted with the win. Warnock has worked absolute wonders with Fry, Dijksteel and McNair. This season I think we're going to be similar to our promotion winning team under Karanka, with the way

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Smokedsalmon said:

Mate, if pace made a footballer, I'd have hit the Prem.

He's quick and that is IT. He does not have the footballing intelligence to play the most demanding role in modern football (attacking full back).

We're currently playing a back 5 made up of a RB, RB, CB, CM, and CAM. There are 2 LBs on the bench. It's an absolute joke that players like Spence are shoe-horned into this team all the time.

It’s not just about his pace though, I’m just saying it can be more effective playing as a right back in my opinion. No idea why he’s playing a left wing back and the same goes for Tav.  A complete waste. 

1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

I agree, I just don't see a player in Spence. Very poor defensively and when he gets in the offensive positions he panics and either falls over or runs straight into the opposition player.

I wouldn't say they are shoe-horned though as Spence has missed out recently. 

I think the only reason Spence is anywhere near this squad is Woodgate literally threw a Djed-shaped dart at a board in hopes he might save his job. He's not ready for the Championship. Coulson must be absolutely fuming.

Just now, Smokedsalmon said:

I think the only reason Spence is anywhere near this squad is Woodgate literally threw a Djed-shaped dart at a board in hopes he might save his job. He's not ready for the Championship. Coulson must be absolutely fuming.

And Warnock is doing the same?  Don’t be silly. 

Just now, Changing Times said:

And Warnock is doing the same?  Don’t be silly. 

No, what I mean is Spence would still be an unknown member of our U23 squad if not for Woodgate panicking. Warnock is obviously using him as he's now part of the first team squad.

Just now, Smokedsalmon said:

No, what I mean is Spence would still be an unknown member of our U23 squad if not for Woodgate panicking. Warnock is obviously using him as he's now part of the first team squad.

Yeah but Warnock is picking him so he must see something in him.  Do you think Warnock gives a *** about what Woodgate thought about anything?

Just now, Changing Times said:

Yeah but Warnock is picking him so he must see something in him.  Do you think Warnock gives a *** about what Woodgate thought about anything?

Honestly mate I don't know what Warnock sees in him. Maybe he can tell us. Apparently he browses the forum? Any thoughts, Neil?