oneBoro Forum

Boro v Coventry 2-0 (Assombalonga, Spence)

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is my entry.  Completed using my s-pen from my Samsung galaxy note 10+ 😆  

Some of you lot are unbelievable the way you moan 😂🤦‍♂️ What do you expect under Warnock and this squad, champagne football? Or maybe Woodgates “the leagues lyin tho’ heart thumping style of play? 

I'm delighted with the win. Warnock has worked absolute wonders with Fry, Dijksteel and McNair. This season I think we're going to be similar to our promotion winning team under Karanka, with the way

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I mean in the last few minutes, he's had his first chance receiving the ball in the box, he's come deep to help us get up the pitch with Howson's run then whilst he should hit the target, he beats his man to a cross for a good chance. He's about as involved in this match as we've allowed him to be.

Don't mean to toot my own horn but I think Britt has worked his way back into this game. I think he's allowed it to pass him by a little at times and not just today, this season in general. But before the goal, we saw this stuff and before that when Tav was still on, he'd pulled off his markers but the ball never quite made its way through. That point where he came back into midfield to help us out of our half was exactly what we need him to do at times.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1