oneBoro Forum

Boro v Coventry 2-0 (Assombalonga, Spence)

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is my entry.  Completed using my s-pen from my Samsung galaxy note 10+ 😆  

Some of you lot are unbelievable the way you moan 😂🤦‍♂️ What do you expect under Warnock and this squad, champagne football? Or maybe Woodgates “the leagues lyin tho’ heart thumping style of play? 

I'm delighted with the win. Warnock has worked absolute wonders with Fry, Dijksteel and McNair. This season I think we're going to be similar to our promotion winning team under Karanka, with the way

Posted Images

A hard earned win and up to 7th now.

I really wish I could just enjoy us picking up points but I really hate watching us play at the moment. I understand why others are just happy to be ticking along, I just want more from football than what were getting. Every match is painful

• Like 2
Just now, Neverbefore said:

I really wish I could just enjoy us picking up points but I really hate watching us play at the moment. I understand why others are just happy to be ticking along, I just want more from football than what were getting. Every match is painful

We litteraly play and wait for opposition to mess up and punish. I'm along with it as is getting results and we are so tight should have the best defensive record in the league this year. 

• Like 1
Just now, DurhamRed said:

We litteraly play and wait for opposition to mess up and punish. I'm along with it as is getting results and we are so tight should have the best defensive record in the league this year. 

Yeah were very solid and when were defending i dont have to watch from behind the sofa which is a definite improvement on last season. 

• Like 1

Well we made VERY hard work of that.

Looked a pretty even contest until Britt scored. Possibly the most unconvincing 2-0 win I've ever seen.

Still think we're poor as an attacking team. Other sides have given Coventry a right drubbing, while we came mighty close to settling for a draw. I actually think we've played better against the likes of Bournemouth and Reading.

OTOH its a win, a clean sheet and we're now just outside the top 6. So I guess I shouldn't complain too much.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

It was dull as dishwater for sure. I like the fact we're winning some games, keeping unbeaten and plodding our way up the league but there's no doubt it comes at a price with Warnock being the fella leading the charge. As I've said though, I wouldn't accept anything less than what we're doing with Warnock being in charge, the long term challenge of building a side to be proud of is being sacrificed for a short-term gain so we damn well better keep making those gains.

3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Think we need better players for that. With this squad play off would be amazing. Nobel prize to Warnock in that case....

• Like 1