oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

Boro v Coventry 2-0 (Assombalonga, Spence)

There's going to be quite a lot of injury time in this one if it keeps going how it has been. God help us all

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Got a flukey Coventry win all over this right now.

Creating nothing.

Got the hall marks of a smash and grab away win

Saville off for Wing.

Spence off for Coulson.

Thats what I would do.

However, Roberts off and Browne on is what we are doing. Fml.

1 minute ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Browne and Coulson coming on. 

Watch him take off Tav and Roberts

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

Just now, Borodane said:

Watch him take off Tav and Roberts

Literally the changes that have happened haha

How in the actual flying *** has Spence stayed on here?

Roberts and Tav created most of our half chances in this match. 

• Like 1

Sorry Neil but if you’re reading this you’ve had a shocker with that double change, mind blowing 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• There was footage of a pre season game this year (Newcastle i think?) Where they had the microphone right next to the dug out and it was amazing. 🤣
    • On the highlights on the boro website listen at 8 minutes 26 seconds you can here Ronnie Jepson say he should of been sent off *** earlier 🤣🤣. Why can't we have our bench mic'd up?? 😂
    • Dan, if all three got offered reduced contracts and the others accepted, then I see where your coming from and it does give Derby an argument to fight the tribunal. Of course, it depends what the reduced contracts offered to the other two were, compared to Keogh. I mean, if they halved his wages and took 10% off the others, you still have an issue. With the other two, you would assume they had a transfer value though and they didn’t have to accept a reduced contract, so they could have walked away and signed for someone else on a free and probably got a nice signing on fee and similar wages, maybe. Derby would have wanted to make sure they didn’t walk away, so any reduction must have been minimal. As far as Keogh being unable to do the job, you might be right, but contracts will have clauses about injuries (e.g. reduced wages/bonuses etc.) and I’m guessing they don’t differentiate between those incurred whilst working and those out of work, but maybe there’s something about reckless behavior. Don’t clubs ban players from taking part in some activities out of work to reduce risk of injury? Whilst on Derby, paper today report concerns at Championship clubs about the possible influence MSD Capital could have on clubs as they have loaned money to several. One of these is Derby - reported to have borrowed £30m at 9% interest . That’s a cool £2.7m a year going out in interest. No wonder they’re struggling to pay players and desperate for the takeover. I still think that its likely to all fall apart, it’s taking far too long to happen
    • Still buzzing after last night's professional display, as good as I've seen us pay away like that for a long time 
    • Just watched the highlights and IMO there's 4 separate incidents Ribeiro could/should have been sent off for last night, the guy was at it all night, it was crazy.