oneBoro Forum
Changing Times

Is it time for someone else to run the football club, not because Steve Gibson has done a bad job, because he hasn't, and he is amazing, but just to get a fresh perspective on things, even though as I say he has done more for this football club than anyon

e and really where would we be without his support over all these years and ok yeah he makes some mistakes sometimes but doesn't everyone make mistakes and who are we to sit in judgement of the fella when he's done so much for the club even if he's made some bad decisions at times, not bad bad decisions of course, in fact bad is too strong a word, let's call them less great decisions instead, and Woodgate really was the best candidate probably cos Steve wouldn't lie to us, he's wonderful, except for the less great decisions he makes occasionally over the last 15 years or so, but anyone can have a dry spell at the end of the day and maybe Bausor is the real cause of all of our problems not Steve but should we consider possibly the idea of potentially trying something slightly different, not that Steve has done anything wrong at all, but maybe just for a bit of a change?

🤷‍♂️

• Haha 9

Think appointing a top DoF would take the pressure off Steve and still leave him with the final say, prepping us for the day his daughter takes the reins.

9 minutes ago, estonpidge said:

Think appointing a top DoF would take the pressure off Steve and still leave him with the final say, prepping us for the day his daughter takes the reins.

Great, then I can start my, 'Is it time to end Vicky's reign of terror' thread.

• Haha 1

I guess now we know how long a thread title can be!

I initially mistyped "thread" as "threat", which seems fitting in the circumstances.

What this topic needs is a poll...

I just got AIDS and Pest from reading that, but you are right 😍

19 hours ago, Changing Times said:

Great, then I can start my, 'Is it time to end Vicky's reign of terror' thread.

Your a bad man CT an gettin Badder by the minute

2 hours ago, Raspberry topping said:

no

I'm putting you with the undecideds.  At the moment we have lots of yeses and lots of undecideds 👍

• Like 1