oneBoro Forum

Boro v Nottingham Forest 1-0 (Johnson)

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Jesus. Read that as Fry out for the season. 

i doubt it but he did take a knee in the back didnt he?  maybe a bit sore. cant risk anyone when such a small squad got to rotate em. 

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My doodle entry. As Anglian says, hard to get any kind of control with the mouse!

Played 9, conceded 5 goals, the same as the much vaunted Watford Premiership defence. After last seasons abysmal showing then step forward Neil Warnock and his coaches, what a turnaround, take a bow,

One very special moment (This time I didn't cheat)

Posted Images

Just now, diggerlad07 said:

I'd say Coulson at RWB

That quote from warnock in the press conference would suggest not - he said he was terrible at rwb against Barnsley but that he was to blame for picking him there.

4 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Glad I was right about Coulson starting.

Hope him and Wood will play well!

i just hope coulson put longer studs on his boots. if i was in earshot of him last game i would have told him myself in a nice friendly teesside way. felt like screaming at him watching on the tv lol. 

3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

That quote from warnock in the press conference would suggest not - he said he was terrible at rwb against Barnsley but that he was to blame for picking him there.

I hope you are right tbf, not sure why you would risk him as a number 10 when he's never played there before. I hope it's 4-3-3 with Coulson and Tavernier as wingers.

• Like 1