• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My doodle entry. As Anglian says, hard to get any kind of control with the mouse!

Played 9, conceded 5 goals, the same as the much vaunted Watford Premiership defence. After last seasons abysmal showing then step forward Neil Warnock and his coaches, what a turnaround, take a bow,

One very special moment (This time I didn't cheat)

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

He got booked for swinging his arm at their lad and for the other stupid foul he did a few mins earlier. 

If he'd actually swung his arm at him, he'd have been off.

Nothing moment, but Forest are diving constantly.

• Like 1
Just now, TeaCider24 said:

If he'd actually swung his arm at him, he'd have been off.

Nothing moment, but Forest are diving constantly.

He did swing his arm though. You could see it on the other angle. Didn’t elbow the lad in the face or anything but it seemed clear what he did. 

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

He got booked for swinging his arm at their lad and for the other stupid foul he did a few mins earlier. 

I like that he's a battler but I don't think this is the first nor will it be the last daft yellow card he gets. He's one of those where you have to wonder if this now affects his game a little bit, knowing he's not got the safety net of a yellow card left.

• Like 1
Just now, wilsoncgp said:

I like that he's a battler but I don't think this is the first nor will it be the last daft yellow card he gets. He's one of those where you have to wonder if this now affects his game a little bit, knowing he's not got the safety net of a yellow card left.

Yeah just needs to cut down the stupid fouls that he doesn’t need to commit. 

4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

He did swing his arm though. You could see it on the other angle. Didn’t elbow the lad in the face or anything but it seemed clear what he did. 

Yep. Just idiotic, more so when we had won the free kick.