• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My doodle entry. As Anglian says, hard to get any kind of control with the mouse!

Played 9, conceded 5 goals, the same as the much vaunted Watford Premiership defence. After last seasons abysmal showing then step forward Neil Warnock and his coaches, what a turnaround, take a bow,

One very special moment (This time I didn't cheat)

Posted Images

Not a bad half. At least better than the Coventry game.

Boro have dominated without creating too many good chances. Love how hard we've worked to control the midfield - tracking back to win the ball and generally retaining possession.

McNair and Dijksteel have been great. Howson, Tav and Wood have looked decent. Less said about Britt the better.

Just a shame that our final balls and shooting have been pretty woeful. We could easily have been 2-0 by now if we'd taken our chances. Really hope we don't end up regretting it at full time.

Forest have looked competent, but have barely spent any time in our half. Lets hope that continues...

Positive signs from first half, taking Morsy off was the right call I think as he was a red card waiting to happen and his passes were sloppy probably his worst game for us so far. I honestly think Britt is the opposite to Bamford in that Bamford thrives against his old clubs and Britt falls apart against his old clubs, I think Akpom needs to come on early on in second half if we want to win this. 

suprised britts on the field after that miss, not just becauce of the miss, but his genral attituide, didnt even look like he was trying to score, just swung a boot a boot at it, pathetic.
Akpom on please

• Like 1

Wood defo man of the match so far, I reckon. Not that much to do but given its his first league start, he's got himself stuck in, won his aerial battles, made a superb challenge just inside the box on his side, then the block late on from McKenna? Really top stuff, you see Fry off the team-sheet after this season so far and you have to worry, he's stepped into the role big time so far.

Britt definitely not quite on it today yet, that missed chance, he's lucky it drops to Tav. That's what he's meant to be alive to and he just never looked confident at all in finishing. If he gets up to pace he might be able to take it round the keeper, though Samba has dealt with things pretty well so he could have saved it either way.

4 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Not a bad half. At least better than the Coventry game.

Boro have dominated without creating too many good chances. Love how hard we've worked to control the midfield - tracking back to win the ball and generally retaining possession.

McNair and Dijksteel have been great. Howson, Tav and Wood have looked decent. Less said about Britt the better.

Just a shame that our final balls and shooting have been pretty woeful. We could easily have been 2-0 by now if we'd taken our chances. Really hope we don't end up regretting it at full time.

Forest have looked competent, but have barely spent any time in our half. Lets hope that continues...

Thanks for the update👍

How has HC looked?

Been an ok first half, echo other comments that we should probably be going into HT with the lead. 

Think Wood has been good so far and held his own. As a until defensively we have been good, but there has been a few moments where we've looked a bit suspect (Knockaert freekick in). 

Surprised we brought on Spence for Morsy, personally I probably would have brought Roberts on. Not surprised that Morsy was subbed off though as he looked nailed on to get a 2nd yellow.

Hopefully we can convert a few chances we are creating in the 2nd half.

Coulson has been alright @CanadianBoro. He forged a good chance for himself on his weaker foot and at least hits the target with it. One ball pumped forward, if he takes it down he's free on goal but would have been hard for him. Bit like most the team to be honest, he's done okay when he's had a chance to do something, not significantly one way or the other.

4 minutes ago, CanadianBoro said:

Thanks for the update👍

How has HC looked?

Honestly couldn't tell you, as I didn't really notice him. Maybe someone else will correct me, but I'd say he's had a quiet game. Done his job but nothing special.