• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My doodle entry. As Anglian says, hard to get any kind of control with the mouse!

Played 9, conceded 5 goals, the same as the much vaunted Watford Premiership defence. After last seasons abysmal showing then step forward Neil Warnock and his coaches, what a turnaround, take a bow,

One very special moment (This time I didn't cheat)

Posted Images

imagine if we had a striker who didnt need 5 touches, had the ability to shoot and could actually pass the ball. everyone else in the squad has linked up so well today, but britt has just ruined everything hes been involved in, what a poor game he's had.

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

They’ve had like two attacks let’s not get too carried away. 

Yeah, the worry isn't based on the way the match is going as such, more the 'typical bloody Boro' thought process in the back of my mind.

• Like 1
Just now, TheJew said:

I do think games like this would benefit from Roberts coming on

I think you might be right on that. We've had a fair bit of possession in their half and had a few occasions where you're looking for a little bit of magic. Whether Roberts has that final ball in his locker isn't something we've seen in abundance yet, at the very least he might pass the ball quicker than we seem capable of doing.

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Probably the best we have had played in some time in my opinion

Agreed. We really do deserve to be a couple of goals ahead.

I'm going to be disappointed if we don't win this now.