oneBoro Forum

Boro v Nottingham Forest 1-0 (Johnson)

Just now, sanddancer said:

Why do they make it so bloody hard on us, I the hate bum clenching nail biting last minutes why can’t we just get the game buried. 

Because that's not the Boro way. We always do it the hard way. We must be made to suffer! 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My doodle entry. As Anglian says, hard to get any kind of control with the mouse!

Played 9, conceded 5 goals, the same as the much vaunted Watford Premiership defence. After last seasons abysmal showing then step forward Neil Warnock and his coaches, what a turnaround, take a bow,

One very special moment (This time I didn't cheat)

Posted Images

Best we have played this season which isn't hard to improve on but we played some nice stuff this game! I think Warnock deserves credit for what he has done to Bola. He had his best game in a boro shirt for sure. Coulson did well too. One thing I've noticed is every player is playing there part in every game and the commitment is 100%. Up the Boro 

• Like 2
On 10/17/2020 at 4:21 PM, TeaCider24 said:

Nothing game so far, after a bright start.

5 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

We still haven’t conceded a goal from open play lol

Why do people keep saying that? Didnt qpr score from a keeper mistake?

Just now, sanddancer said:

Anyone else find it strange looking at the league table. We are that high I felt a bit giddy to be fair 

Not really.  Other than last season, our last four seasons in the Championship we've finished 4th, 2nd, 5th and 7th.  I just don't get the mindset that we shouldn't be up there.

• Like 5