• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My doodle entry. As Anglian says, hard to get any kind of control with the mouse!

Played 9, conceded 5 goals, the same as the much vaunted Watford Premiership defence. After last seasons abysmal showing then step forward Neil Warnock and his coaches, what a turnaround, take a bow,

One very special moment (This time I didn't cheat)

Posted Images

Well we'll well

Another 3 points and another clean sheet!

Reminds me of when NW took Cardiff up

1-0 late game wins ftw

Nobody wants to play us right now... Bring on Blackburn, so we can put the ball in Pear's net 🥳❤️🤍❤️utb

Edited by SmogDane
  • Like 2

I actually really enjoyed that performance and not just because of the result.

Extremely solid throughout the game and some really good individual performances but most importantly as a team, we were extremely solid!

Wood, Howson and McNair were magnificent.

Had Britt/Tavernier scored from their 1st half mistake the game could of been far more comfortable. Was nice to see us and creating chances and once again fought to the very end.

This team is going to take some beating - not going to say we are going to win the league or get in the play offs, but we are a very rigid solid team. Not the prettiest on the eye at times but solid which will get us vital and unexpected pts throughout the season.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Not really.  Other than last season, our last four seasons in the Championship we've finished 4th, 2nd, 5th and 7th.  I just don't get the mindset that we shouldn't be up there.

Woodgate ruined decent players.

Majority of the players he had playing turd are now playing fab.

It was a great performance today we should of scored more than one goal especially the Britt  chance. But Coulson, Bola on the left did so much damage. Dijksteel, Tav on the right did the same. We had a 18 year old playing his first full game in the championship never looked troubled. Warnock in-game management was top notch he noticed Moresy was a red card waiting to happen so subbed him for Spence who then provided us with abit more pace. So overall it was such a team performance we have a chance at something special this year.  The most positive about today we were kinda good to watch enjoyed the game we attacked and attacked to get that goal never stopped

• Like 1

Fantastic result and performance. We are looking like a really good, well schooled team. Delighted for Johnson he finished it well from a lovely cross from Saville 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Best we have played this season which isn't hard to improve on but we played some nice stuff this game! I think Warnock deserves credit for what he has done to Bola. He had his best game in a boro shirt for sure. Coulson did well too. One thing I've noticed is every player is playing there part in every game and the commitment is 100%. Up the Boro 

I was thinking something similar. Last season ever game we had a different formation, and players switching positions. 

This team now has 2 distinct formations to play (3-5-2 and 4-3-3) depending on the opposition. But also a huge factor is NW has made each player comfortable in which ever position they need to play in each formation which is polar opposite of how it went Last year. 

I think you can see the confidence of the group playing well together which is surely the catalyst for the improved play. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Not really.  Other than last season, our last four seasons in the Championship we've finished 4th, 2nd, 5th and 7th.  I just don't get the mindset that we shouldn't be up there.

Strange I thought this season followed last season or was last season canceled! 

Just now, sanddancer said:

Strange I thought this season followed last season or was last season canceled! 

Eh?  Other than last season I said.  We know why we struggled last season, it was because a manager was appointed who had absolutely no business being given the job.

• Like 1