• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My doodle entry. As Anglian says, hard to get any kind of control with the mouse!

Played 9, conceded 5 goals, the same as the much vaunted Watford Premiership defence. After last seasons abysmal showing then step forward Neil Warnock and his coaches, what a turnaround, take a bow,

One very special moment (This time I didn't cheat)

Posted Images

Very pleasing result, we keep going don't we?

Deserved win and I will not bother with anything negative at all!

Fast becoming a very capable team well done to all concerned.

Very pleased for Marvin hopefully that will get a few off his back

• Like 4

Played 9, conceded 5 goals, the same as the much vaunted Watford Premiership defence. After last seasons abysmal showing then step forward Neil Warnock and his coaches, what a turnaround, take a bow, you have given us back our sense of pride

• Like 8

So during the last international break i did a best case scenario of what we could get from.next 7 games taking us to next international break:

My predictions were

Reading @ home: Win (had this odd feeling we would turn them over)
Bristol @ away: Loss
Cardiff @ away: Draw
Coventry @ home: Win
Forest @ home: Draw
Blackburn @ away: Draw
Brentford @ away: Loss

Total: 9pts out 22pts

We currently have 11pts from 15pts

Great return so far and if u offered me 2 draws from next 2 games I would take it. But I would have taken a draw today and we got a win so f**k what i would take 😊. Buzzing.

• Like 1

A good day, another win. Happy, happy, happy. Bad day, lock down for 4 weeks... I don’t think I can take 4 weeks locked up with the wife I really don’t. Mind she said worse about me. 
Could be a skin full tomorrow and I’m not one who drinks much, if anything at all but I know it upsets the wife, so I put up with it, the drink not the wife. 

Oh lord another 4 weeks the business is delayed from opening and we get no assistance what so ever. I’ll probably get some doddles done though.... just need a moose and  a spray can.... or was it a mouse. I’ll get both just in case and I can eat them if food runs out... 

• Confused 2

I'm absolutely delighted with the win. Warnock has worked absolute wonders here. It's staggering to think that this well drilled team is largely the same group of players that Woodgate had underperforming. Dijksteel, Wood, McNair, Bola, Howson, Saville, Tavernier, Coulson, Assombalonga, Spence and Johnson were all here under Woodgate. The only new players are Bettinelli, Morsy & Akpom. The improvements are largely a result of Warnock's tactics and man management. It reinforces what an absolute waste of time Woodgate's inept spell here was. We need to do everything we can to support Warnock in the January transfer window to strengthen the squad as he knows exactly how to get us promoted. If we give him the resources, he'll get us promoted.

• Like 3

After retiring to my mood room to consider the various artworks submitted to me, I have decided that this entry by @boro-unger wins the doodle competition.

jun.jpg.708ee8da8480e2c0bbae7f84e0fe6d9d.jpg

Congratulations, it was pregnant Phillipe Albert which ultimately won it for you!

Thank you to everyone who took part! It was very entertaining looking at your wonderful efforts!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Smogzilla said:

After retiring yo my mood room to consider the various artworks submitted to me, I have decided that this entry by @boro-unger wins the doodle competition.

jun.jpg.708ee8da8480e2c0bbae7f84e0fe6d9d.jpg

Good work by everyone but I agree this was exceptional. 
Sets a high bar but I think the competition should be regular or maybe monthly?