• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My doodle entry. As Anglian says, hard to get any kind of control with the mouse!

Played 9, conceded 5 goals, the same as the much vaunted Watford Premiership defence. After last seasons abysmal showing then step forward Neil Warnock and his coaches, what a turnaround, take a bow,

One very special moment (This time I didn't cheat)

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

He did. Way to casual although he is like that.

Think he was waiting for the keeper to make a decision but he stayed up well. Britt didn’t have a plan B 

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

What makes you think Coulson has been poor?

Miscontrolled good balls 3 times when in attacking positions. Missed a 1 v 1. Lack of movement when we are in position and now he just gave a free kick away in a dangerous position.

Just now, TheJew said:

Miscontrolled good balls 3 times when in attacking positions. Missed a 1 v 1. Lack of movement when we are in position and now he just gave a free kick away in a dangerous position.

When he had two Forest players tight on him against the touch line? Give over.

• Like 1
Just now, TheJew said:

I know he didn't catch the massive lump forward but he would have done well to collect that. His attempt on goal was good work from him, it wasn't poor, he was on his wrong foot, took it beyond a defender and got a shot on target. What's poor about that? It's hardly the same as Britt and Tav's efforts. Tav had an open goal ffs.

• Like 1