oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

Boro v Nottingham Forest 1-0 (Johnson)

4 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Marvin Johnson coming on. I am concerned.

I am delighted.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Here comes Marvin Johnson, victory confirmed.

You're not wrong! 

• Like 1

Considering he's not been on the pitch that long, not had many touches of the ball, he's done well to finish that off. He won't get many better chances, ball from Saville is superb but still, big kudos to Marv for getting in there and putting it in.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BoroSmoggie said:

LMFAO. Britt gets slated, scores. Spence gets slated, scores. Marv gets slated, scores.

hahahahhaa

Wonder if it works with bettinelli

Heheh. The much-maligned Marvin Johnson gives Boro the lead. Nice close-range finish. Great ball in from Saville.

No less than we deserved.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• 1. I think there have been worse Boro games that have made me think that. 2. Based on our current form it does seem we win every second game. 3.  Bettinelli Spence, Wood, McNair, Bola Morsy, Howson, Saville Watmore, Britt, Johnson 4. Surely Ramirez, we massively lack any creativity. I think defence and midfield are fine (when we have all our players fit and available) having that spark further up would be massive for our team. Traore is a good option and in a Warnock team Negredo would be perfect too. 5. Nope.  
    • Batth was getting plenty of game time, he was recalled because Wolves were offered millions for him by Stoke, he'd started 8 of our last 13 games before they recalled him. Van La Parra was injured virtually his entire time here. Morrison clearly has issues that prevent him playing anywhere. Nmecha was rubbish but he played plenty of games under Woodgate, he was frozen out by Warnock.
    • The official FA guidelines are here... https://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/policies/player-registration/points-based-system It is the "GBE Mens Player Criteria Jan 2021" document. I used it to work out if Zinkernagel would it the 15 points required (when we were supposedly linked with him), my rough sums had him on 10 points. Not sure if Watford got his WP before this came into effect, or if they got an exemption or if I had completely miss calculated.  
    • Not just Roberts (x2) we have had Nmecha, Van le parra, Batth and Morrison all with very few appearances for us. I guess it will depend on whether the player is a youngster looking for experience, a lad looking to put himself in the shop window or someone they just want off the books.
    • That’s what I meant. It’s the same rules now for EU and non EU players. The rules for non EU players have been relaxed in line with the rules for EU players