oneBoro Forum

Boro v Nottingham Forest 1-0 (Johnson)

At the minute I feel more confident that we wont lose, rather than we will win. I will be content with a draw but hope we win. If Chuba is fit I think he will come in for Roberts in a 352, but I dont think Warnock has got it wrong this season so will be happy with whatever he puts out.

Really impressed with the drawings lads, honestly, without any description I knew it was Jepson, Albert and Juninho. 10/10 for Jepson👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My doodle entry. As Anglian says, hard to get any kind of control with the mouse!

Played 9, conceded 5 goals, the same as the much vaunted Watford Premiership defence. After last seasons abysmal showing then step forward Neil Warnock and his coaches, what a turnaround, take a bow,

One very special moment (This time I didn't cheat)

Posted Images

Game day and as they say "Come on Boro"

We all know how accomodating Boro can be when it comes to playing teams who are looking to stop a bad run, or need their first win like Hughton so this is a real test for us today to put an end to that sort of thing.

NW seems to like opposition teams tiring themselves before we have a real push at them but it would be good to see us having the push sooner rather than later today.

Be an interesting game to watch

Really tough game today against a team that will come out and attack us from the start. 

I would happily take a draw now and like always I'd play the same team that started against Coventry as I don't believe in rotating a winning side providing everyone is fit.

UTB 1-1 for me

• Like 1
1 hour ago, diggerlad07 said:

Really tough game today against a team that will come out and attack us from the start. 

I would happily take a draw now and like always I'd play the same team that started against Coventry as I don't believe in rotating a winning side providing everyone is fit.

UTB 1-1 for me

How refreshing it would be if the opposite was the case

• Like 1
1 hour ago, diggerlad07 said:

UTB 1-1 for me

I was reading through the forest forum and they reckon that they never turn up in the first half of games and that’s what’s costing them. Not sure about them attacking us from the off like. I reckon it will be rinse and repeat. We will take the midfield and the other team will resort. Go long or pass it about their back line over and over without getting anywhere. I fancy us. 2-0 boro 

Win and we're in the top 6, and only 6 points off the top.

Still very early days, but that would be great.

Could even conceivably be second at the end of the day, but I think I'd sooner Bournemouth beat Derby for the lols.

Feeling fairly optimistic we can win this...though it almost certainly won't be pretty.

Boro unbeaten in their last 5 games (W D W D W) and Forest unbeaten in their last 4 (W D D D). We've drawn 4 - they've drawn 3...so a point apiece is also very much on the cards.

I really can't make my mind up. Would still be happy with a point, but reckon this could pan out very similar to the Coventry game (who incidentally are proving what a topsy turvy league this is, after beating Reading for their first win of the season).

2 hours ago, Downsouth said:

How refreshing it would be if the opposite was the case

Couldn't agree more mate, but I just don't think have enough attacking options to do that, whereas Forest front men and wingers are a real danger.

Lolley is one of the best wingers in the league imo.