• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My doodle entry. As Anglian says, hard to get any kind of control with the mouse!

Played 9, conceded 5 goals, the same as the much vaunted Watford Premiership defence. After last seasons abysmal showing then step forward Neil Warnock and his coaches, what a turnaround, take a bow,

One very special moment (This time I didn't cheat)

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

Grant hall isn’t going to get back into this defence easily

Agreed!

Although, he has a head like an anvil, so will play when the likes of Cardiff come to town.

Hall will be in contention if we need to move McNair into midfield at some point I reckon.  If Warnock really doesn't fancy Wing then it's difficult to see him playing.  Didn't get a chance today after Morsy went off.  I just don't know who would play where in a back three if that happened though.

21 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Eh?  Other than last season I said.  We know why we struggled last season, it was because a manager was appointed who had absolutely no business being given the job.

Im convinced your reply was meant to be pedantic hence my reply. Apologies if it wasn't. 

1 minute ago, sanddancer said:

Im convinced your reply was meant to be pedantic hence my reply. Apologies if it wasn't. 

Pedantic?  No, I'm saying that we've had one bad season at this level in the past 5 seasons so that isn't the norm for us.  Last season was a blip and we know why it happened so we can have some faith that we can be up there.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Not a bad position to be in when we don't miss a first choice defender (and captain).

Personally I don't think he should ever be first choice, I didn't rate any of his performances for us and would make him 5th choice after the performance of Wood today

I was gonna say its time to bring back the promotion snake (or what we call it). But then I remembered it always go to hell when we do...

Lets hope warnock don't win manager of the month anytime soon either.....

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, ladyspite said:

I was gonna say its time to bring back the promotion snake (or what we call it). But then I remembered it always go to hell when we do...

Lets hope warnock don't win manager of the month anytime soon either.....

Think the Reading manager will, so we're safe for now.