oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
boro-unger

Halloween Footballers

Inspired by the MFC website who have haloweenised some of the players names, including Paddy McScare, Chuba Akpumpkin, Hayden Ghoulson and Dael Fright. 

What other footballers/managers can we haloweenise?

Ill start us off with: Juninhocus Pocus

Ok ..not a player  ..but after the magic transformation of the team, Neil Warlock and his trusty sidekick, Leo Percowitch 

• Like 2

Uwe Spooks

George Fiend

Dead Spence

Merouanne Zemummy (?)

Jonathan Frankenstein

George Boo-teng

Edited by AnglianRed
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• I see Jordan Jones is not making the match day squad for Rangers anymore. Dont think we had our annual transfer window link with him this time around mind unless i missed it. I personally dont think he improves our starting 11 from when I seen him play but I know some on here, who maybe followed him more closely, feel he could add something.
    • Birmingham thoroughly deserved that win, controlled the 1st half & scored a good executed goal, maybe we were poor is giving the ball away but they made us suffer for that Morsy can count himself unlucky with his header but we didn't deserve that break at that point  The 2nd half we should have drew level, whether the chance came too soon for Assombalonga or he just done another lack lustre swipe at it, who knows, but that was our only real chance & after that we huffed & puffed without any urgency until the remaining 5 minutes  Friend showed the passion & drive to fight toithe & nail for your team as he rolled back the years for a fantastic performance  We have shown a few times this season when on the verge of jumping in to the playoffs we hit the self destruct button, drop down a bit then come back to get ourselves back in contention & I expect us to do likewise again A setback but something we're not use to C'mon Boro! 
    • There were tactics? I thought the plan was to hoof the ball at every opportunity. 
    • Well if you think it, it must be true.