• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry but I'm skint, got another child arriving this week (My wife is giving birth, I didn't order one from Amazon!)

I would be interested Alan 👍

Can’t afford it this year mate 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Could someone set up a poll to decide the player of choice, sorry I have not got a clue how to do that!

i've added it 🙂 when you go into edit post you can change it from topic to poll 🙂

I voted for Browne but I’d be happy with anyone of them except Coulson. The reason being someone is inevitability going to have to have a meal with him and his ratty arsed beard would trap food all up in it and I couldn’t subject anyone to that 😂

2 minutes ago, Uwe said:

I voted for Browne but I’d be happy with anyone of them except Coulson. The reason being someone is inevitability going to have to have a meal with him and his ratty arsed beard would trap food all up in it and I couldn’t subject anyone to that 😂

There is no mention about a meal this year I guess that will all be dependant on covid restrictions at the time.

According to the poll you voted Bola Chris

5 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

There is no mention about a meal this year I guess that will all be dependant on covid restrictions at the time.

According to the poll you voted Bola Chris

Of course I did 🤦‍♂️  Sorry it’s been one of those morning’s 

12 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Matt, do you want to run this from start to end?

I'm more than happy to make it a group effort; I don't particularly want to have to make any phone calls, haha.

Ok well I know who to deal with and if it is feasible I will contact MFC to sort out the payment aspect of it all

Unless there is a commitment from at least 45 members then for me we should not go for this

3 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Can I vote even if I'm not putting any money in?

Can't see why not afterall will give a fair reflection as to what the forum would like to do and perhaps encourage a few more to commit

• Like 1
Just now, Downsouth said:

Can't see why not afterall will give a fair reflection as to what the forum would like to do and perhaps encourage a few more to commit

Voted for young Nathan Wood in that case. I see him starting a fair few more games this season 🙂

I've voted Bola as I'm really liking his development under Warnock. He litteraly contained a £10 million Knockaert at weekend with ease. I also feel he is very much a confidence play and him discovering a fan forum is sponsoring him.  Will hopefully make him feel even more inspired. I think Nathan Wood is still too young for me and won't play much maybe next season we can sponsor him but then again we might be premiership then so he'll be out on loan to championship side.