Player Sponsorship

Who should we sponsor?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who should we sponsor?

• Marc Bola
    • Nathan Wood
    • Hayden Coulson
    • Marcus Browne

Used to be a regular thing the oneBoro forum did and I am aware that FMTTM have beaten us to it and sponsored their first player this season.

Would members be interested if we approached MFC to see which players are still available for shirt sponsorship?

If so please indicate your interest and then the costs involved and players details will be published.

I know Xmas is coming and a lot of personal finances may have changed for you recently.

We will need a fair amount of member commitment to make this work.

Thanks

Can’t afford it this year mate 

image.gif.3155db9e6df8dd5c07fc329b12ee673b.gif

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Blanco said:

I would be interested Alan 👍

Thanks Joe, that makes two of us.

I will collate the information early next week and publish details for the forum.

Let's hope Marvin's shirt is available😉

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Can’t afford it this year mate 

image.gif.3155db9e6df8dd5c07fc329b12ee673b.gif

I suspect this will be hard to achieve tbh Chris for many members but as mentioned will ask the question and go from there.

Certainly I will not put as much towards it as previous years

And hey if Marvin's is available it could be less than we think and with a prize with it🤪

13 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Thanks Joe, that makes two of us.

I will collate the information early next week and publish details for the forum.

Let's hope Marvin's shirt is available😉

It would be funny if it was the only one left 😂

3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I already took part in the FMTTM one, sadly I can't really afford to do both.

Traitor GIF by memecandy

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

image.gif.ccf19b1c96cb781bf51d9d0ec360e89b.gif

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

cheating GIF

• Haha 1

If it's Coulson, I might chip in... 

NW thinks he is going places in training recently and I expect him to start today.