29 members have voted

1. 1. Who should we sponsor?

• Marc Bola
    • Nathan Wood
    • Hayden Coulson
    • Marcus Browne

So if we can commit 36 members it’s £25 each 

30 members £30 

(or if we get my friend Dianne Abbott on board it’s 17 members for 57p and a fish each ) 

Ill chip in like. Always wonder what you get out of sponsoring a player. Is there any benefits? 

28 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

Ill chip in like. Always wonder what you get out of sponsoring a player. Is there any benefits? 

There is a dinner at the end of the season which you are invited to attend. So if we do sponsor a player there will be a draw of the people who donated to see who attends from oneBoro

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Uwe said:

There is a dinner at the end of the season which you are invited to attend. So if we do sponsor a player there will be a draw of the people who donated to see who attends from oneBoro

& two signed shirts too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Uwe said:

Hope it's not just a zoom call this year...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Uwe said:

That'll be a nice promotion party to attend 😁

18 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Hope it's not just a zoom call this year...

And make your own dinner 😂

• Like 1

Okay this is a good start, although we still ideally need more to make it viable! Come on guys, should be good fun! 🙂

Please find below details of the player sponsorship and the players available.

Logo and brief description of business in match day programme with hyperlink to website next to chosen player

Logo on player profile on Club website with hyperlink to sponsor website

Big screen recognition in build up to kick off

Signed Framed Shirt of player

Signed MFC home shirt to give the charity of your choice

£750 + VAT for the season

Players available:

Nathan Wood

Hayden Coulson

Marcus Browne

Marc Bola

Need to make a decision on this and obviously the prefered player.

Like the idea of Bola as he is a regular feature