oneBoro Forum

Blackburn Rovers V Boro 0-0

6 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

maybe morsy was carrying a niggle last game and got the hook because of it. everyone was thinking he got hooked to prevent sending off. maybe we are wrong. maybe because wing is so far off the pace we risked morsy. once our hand was forced NW was well happ with coulson and tavs link up play and roberts and morsy given a longer rest.

NW confirmed he took him off because he was a red card waiting, the ref had already told him one more and he was off.

• Like 1
  • Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, Stewart Downing Used to play for the Boro Now at Blackburn, slow

Things we have learned this week: - Boro's younger players aren't rubbish. - Boro's squad is capable of playing good football. - Playing good football doesn't lead to you conceding 5 go

Hell no she disappeared when the circus left town. When the light creeped through the plywood on the windows it would scare me because her glass eye would shine green. 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Brunners said:

NW confirmed he took him off because he was a red card waiting, the ref had already told him one more and he was off.

MAYBE he was just saying that to throw you off the scent

16 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Warnock also said he was a bit stiff too, so perhaps an injury waiting to happen.

22 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Coldest place I’ve been to was called Janet. She sent shivers down my spine.. 

Oh, I know her very well.  We used to call her "Spanner".  Every time she walked in the room I could feel my nuts tighten

• Like 2
  • Haha 2