Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, Stewart Downing Used to play for the Boro Now at Blackburn, slow

Things we have learned this week: - Boro's younger players aren't rubbish. - Boro's squad is capable of playing good football. - Playing good football doesn't lead to you conceding 5 go

Hell no she disappeared when the circus left town. When the light creeped through the plywood on the windows it would scare me because her glass eye would shine green. 

Posted Images

That was class.

If we play every game with this intent and intensity and confidence then ill be a happy man. 

It does show what we're capable of, no excuse for the football we've been playing until this week and to an extent last weekend - hopefully this is the turning point. 

• Like 3

Played really well this 1st half, but how the hell did Britt miss that header?

Thoroughly enjoying the interchange between Bola and Coulson down the left hand side.

Blackburn are leaving so many holes between the lines it's frightening, the game is made for Roberts for last 20minutes or so.

• Like 1

That is undoubtedly the best half of football from a Boro side I have seen in a long time. We have energy, belief and our organisation across the pitch is excellent, if only we had a cutting edge, then we could and should be a couple of goals to the good. I am loving that back three of Fry, Dijk and McNair they look so solid, the two wing backs are also putting a shift in. Can we keep this going, Blackburn look a decent side but it is their for the taking