Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, Stewart Downing Used to play for the Boro Now at Blackburn, slow

Things we have learned this week: - Boro's younger players aren't rubbish. - Boro's squad is capable of playing good football. - Playing good football doesn't lead to you conceding 5 go

Hell no she disappeared when the circus left town. When the light creeped through the plywood on the windows it would scare me because her glass eye would shine green. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, boro-unger said:

No love lost between pears and his former teammates!

Not exactly. Plenty of jabs from us but no real punches. Well defended by Blackburn. 

Frustrating. 

Excellent first half, above average second half but we just couldn't put the ball in the net.

We definitely dropped a little in the second half and I was very disappointed with the substitutions. Johnson just doesn't affect the game, one goal doesn't change that. Game was crying out for roberts from about the 60th minute onwards. 

But, overall, a lot of positives to be taken from it. We have shown we can play a positive, progressive style of football while remaining every bit as solid at the back. Plenty of people have claimed that that couldn't be done but the proof is in the pudding. I hope it continues and we don't revert back at the first sign of a strong opposition. 

• Thanks 1