Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, Stewart Downing Used to play for the Boro Now at Blackburn, slow

Things we have learned this week: - Boro's younger players aren't rubbish. - Boro's squad is capable of playing good football. - Playing good football doesn't lead to you conceding 5 go

Hell no she disappeared when the circus left town. When the light creeped through the plywood on the windows it would scare me because her glass eye would shine green. 

Posted Images

Really should win that game, just not quite enough quality to do it. You have to wonder why Roberts doesn't come on, I don't think Spence offered that much defensively today so I don't think we'd have lost much taking him off. Got to think the only reason is he's just not fit enough.

Best I've seen us play in a long long time. Really happy with the commitment, passing and all round gameplay, shame we couldn't get the goal the performance deserved.

Roberts must be taking a daily dump in Warnock's cereal to not get a cameo in this game. Think he might just have had a good impact over Marv.

Blackburn changed it in the second half and made it harder for us, but on attempts and effort we deserved three points. Thought McNair was outstanding, mom for me, but also Dijksteel he was everywhere. We are looking such a good side, all pulling together and so well organised now, thank you NW for chasing away the dross and incompetence left by Pulis and Woodgate

Amazing first half, lack of depth in our squad showed second half. Roberts must not be anywhere near 100% fit because that game was crying out for him. Bringing on Johnson was never going to change the game and Akpom came on too late. I'd drop Britt for him next game, personally.

Still, a point away isn't bad but it does feel like two points dropped.

How on earth did we not take all 3 points is bewildering. First was half outstanding on the money all round effort and only lacked a good striker to fill his boots. A weakness that should have been addressed. The stats are eye boggling and go some way to proving Brit is not cutting it.. 
Second half was a bit of a bum clencher at times but we upped the game and played it out. I said I’d be happy with a point but feel we just dropped two how ironic but pleasing in away. 

NW the team need to be commended for turning the club around.... 

Edited by sanddancer
  • Like 1

A team we historically struggle with, a goalkeeper out to prove us wrong, I'll take the point, keep the unbeaten run going and move on to the weekend.

It's 2 points lost, but NW is bringing the optimism back that games like this don't suck so bad.