oneBoro Forum

Blackburn Rovers V Boro 0-0

Dont think a single player that started played badly, i think the 3 CB and 2 CM were fantastic. Didnt click in the final third and Blackburn were flinging themselves in front of everything but as with AKs team as long as that core performs well we have a chance. I hope we dont have to make tough decisions on any of our CB in the January window.  

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, Stewart Downing Used to play for the Boro Now at Blackburn, slow

Things we have learned this week: - Boro's younger players aren't rubbish. - Boro's squad is capable of playing good football. - Playing good football doesn't lead to you conceding 5 go

Hell no she disappeared when the circus left town. When the light creeped through the plywood on the windows it would scare me because her glass eye would shine green. 

Posted Images

One thing is for sure, we have a team that battles and puts 100% in now. For the last few seasons it really felt disjointed. 

This is a team to get behind and be proud of.

• Like 3

I think we are two thirds of a good team.

Very solid and for the first time in a very long time we win second balls. Everyone looks committed we just lack any class in the final third. 

3 players off being a very good team.

• Like 2
Just now, TheJew said:

One thing is for sure, we have a team that battles and puts 100% in now. For the last few seasons it really felt disjointed. 

This is a team to get behind and be proud of.

And that is with Hall, Morsey and Fletcher unavailable. Even if they were just on the bench.

We are coming together on the pitch now. getting better and playing more football other than just being resilient and hard to play against. blackburn got the same treatment as the rest but we kept possession better and we were totally dominant. did they get in our box second half other than that cross? ground them down and they were just hanging in there trying to get a point. fair play to them they got bodies behind the ball and 10 flippin blocked shots earned them a point.

looking forward to giving the treatment to the bees saturday, they will come out to play, lets see how we fair. i'm confident.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, White Band said:

Mogga thinks it was a boring match?!! 

To be fair, looking at it from his point of view, he likes his teams to play football and they didn't play much.  They were second best for most of the game.  How exciting would you find that if you were a Blackburn fan?

Just now, White Band said:

Mogga thinks it was a boring match?!! 

he believes his team didn't play well because of their selection

we believe they didn't play well because we imposed our plan on them

he's probably partially right, but we have controlled most games by imposing our plan on them, so maybe Blackburn's team selection wouldn't have mattered 

Just now, Dynamo Kev said:
3 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Our defense and central midfield are starting to look like some of the best in the league.

because they are!

Indeed.  We have some of the best worst defenders in the league 🤸‍♂️