Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, Stewart Downing Used to play for the Boro Now at Blackburn, slow

Things we have learned this week: - Boro's younger players aren't rubbish. - Boro's squad is capable of playing good football. - Playing good football doesn't lead to you conceding 5 go

Hell no she disappeared when the circus left town. When the light creeped through the plywood on the windows it would scare me because her glass eye would shine green. 

Posted Images

Happy with a point. Take a draw v Brentford and I will be happy. Then rest up over Internationals and go again.

Shame Morsy will miss Brentford. Exactly the type of midfielder you would want in a tough away game like that.

Loving the new commanding Fry. A real test for him v the in form Toney but he has this ruthlesnes about his defending now does Fry so fingers crossed he wins battle v Toney

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

I reckon there will be a lot of clubs in for Dijksteel in January. Probably fry too

Well when you play good your players look awesome so attract interest. The truth is before Warnock arrived Bola wasn't managing to get a game on loan in league one at Blackpool. Dijksteel was abit lost on his direction. But now both look like they are among the best full backs in the division. That's been good as it's helped Spence and Coulson be more Wingers that their games suit more.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Bloody annoyed Pears played well, too!

Did he? He made that one quality save from Tav but other than that he flapped at quite a few crosses that should have seen Britt and Fry score. I would be worried if he was still our keeper.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

Can't really complain about the result and a point at Blackburn under most circumstances would be seen as ok.

10 games since we last beat them

Eh? We beat them 1-0 at Ewood Park in February 2019!

Warnock himself hasn't beaten them in 10 games, though.

Hmm...I predicted a draw, but that really should have been another 3 points.

You know Boro are on the up when I'm disappointed we don't win away from home. I'd imagine Mogga will be happier with that result than Warnock.

Nearly a quarter of the way through the season, we're top 6 and the league is impossibly tight. I think I'm actually starting to believe...

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Borodane said:

Did he? He made that one quality save from Tav but other than that he flapped at quite a few crosses that should have seen Britt and Fry score. I would be worried if he was still our keeper.

Pears didn’t have to play well, as we really didn’t create any clear cut chances. Britt’s header was a very difficult one and I would only call it a half chance. We put a lot of crosses into the box, but none of them were brilliant and we didn’t once get behind the Blackburn defenders. We played well, but we were easy to defend against.

The second half was pretty even, we resorted to long balls again and Blackburn came closest to scoring with that cross that beat our defence and should have been tapped in by not one but two players. 

On the second half showing, a draw was a fair result. 

7 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Pears didn’t have to play well, as we really didn’t create any clear cut chances. Britt’s header was a very difficult one and I would only call it a half chance. We put a lot of crosses into the box, but none of them were brilliant and we didn’t once get behind the Blackburn defenders. We played well, but we were easy to defend against.

The second half was pretty even, we resorted to long balls again and Blackburn came closest to scoring with that cross that beat our defence and should have been tapped in by not one but two players. 

On the second half showing, a draw was a fair result. 

weird game wasnt it. i expected them to push at us and try and get up the pitch. but they just seemed to give up attacking and get me behind the ball. its almost like they played for the point at home. i wasnt expecting that sort of game at all.

• Like 2