oneBoro Forum
Smogzilla

Blackburn Rovers V Boro 0-0

6 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

maybe morsy was carrying a niggle last game and got the hook because of it. everyone was thinking he got hooked to prevent sending off. maybe we are wrong. maybe because wing is so far off the pace we risked morsy. once our hand was forced NW was well happ with coulson and tavs link up play and roberts and morsy given a longer rest.

NW confirmed he took him off because he was a red card waiting, the ref had already told him one more and he was off.

• Like 1

My attempt. 🙂

Covid 2020 Sucks

10 months in the Sahara stuck

Warnock cheers me up.

C'mon Boro. Lets do this.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Brunners said:

NW confirmed he took him off because he was a red card waiting, the ref had already told him one more and he was off.

MAYBE he was just saying that to throw you off the scent

1 minute ago, Blanco said:

Was that only since you married her @sanddancer? 😃

Hell no she disappeared when the circus left town. When the light creeped through the plywood on the windows it would scare me because her glass eye would shine green. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Warnock also said he was a bit stiff too, so perhaps an injury waiting to happen.

Just now, Downsouth said:

Toney who else puts Brentford in the lead

Remember when a lot here didn't want him 🤪

22 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Coldest place I’ve been to was called Janet. She sent shivers down my spine.. 

Oh, I know her very well.  We used to call her "Spanner".  Every time she walked in the room I could feel my nuts tighten

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

well blackburn have 5 changes to the team that beat coventry easily. the keeper being one. so much for 11 out.

1 minute ago, Herbivorous said:

Oh, I know her very well.  We used to call her "Spanner".  Every time she walked in the room I could feel my nuts tighten

s-l300.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dynamo Kev said:

well blackburn have 5 changes to the team that beat coventry easily. the keeper being one. so much for 11 out.

They might have already had 6 out vs Coventry...