Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, Stewart Downing Used to play for the Boro Now at Blackburn, slow

Things we have learned this week: - Boro's younger players aren't rubbish. - Boro's squad is capable of playing good football. - Playing good football doesn't lead to you conceding 5 go

Hell no she disappeared when the circus left town. When the light creeped through the plywood on the windows it would scare me because her glass eye would shine green. 

Posted Images

I really hope Morsy has a knock or is ill. If he kicked off after being taken off against Forest it could undermine the team ethic that we seem to have accomplished so far this season 

2 minutes ago, Blanco said:

I really hope Morsy has a knock or is ill. If he kicked off after being taken off against Forest it could undermine the team ethic that we seem to have accomplished so far this season 

Don't think he's the type - seems like the die for the team kind- definitely has a temper on the pitch but its aimed at the ref mostly haha

Just now, Neverbefore said:

Don't think he's the type - seems like the die for the team kind- definitely has a temper on the pitch but its aimed at the ref mostly haha

Yes I hope you are right. He does seem to be a team player 

maybe morsy was carrying a niggle last game and got the hook because of it. everyone was thinking he got hooked to prevent sending off. maybe we are wrong. maybe because wing is so far off the pace we risked morsy. once our hand was forced NW was well happ with coulson and tavs link up play and roberts and morsy given a longer rest.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Ewood Park is one of the coldest places I've ever been.  Random piece of information for you all.

Coldest place I’ve been to was called Janet. She sent shivers down my spine.. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Are Blackburn generally a big team or not so much? Are they dangerous from set pieces?

Not sure but we'll not be seeing their preferred lineup anyway with their injury crisis. Knowing Mogga though, id assume his side like to play it along the floor more often than not

• Like 1