• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction Nearly 9 months after my last matchday thread  I have fetched my dusty box of gifs from the loft ready for action. Ironically my last thread was our away trip to Brentford last seaso

It is progress. People need to remember where we nearly ended up last season. I can't believe the moaning.

I can't understand how anyone can sit there and say this is the same as Pulis. It is closer to what we saw under Karanka though I still wouldn't say it's really the same. It really goes to show just h

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Whoppy said:

I just read this as Britt being rested/rotated.

Can someone please tell me what Coulson brings? I thought he was anonymous against Blackburn.

Hardly anonymous, he linked up very well with Bola down the left. I think he’s done well since he has got back into the team. That said playing both him and Spence as the two attacking wide players seems too cautious, I’d have preferred to see Roberts start today instead of one of them. 

will be interesting to see how Wing plays. We can’t afford him to be anonymous in a midfield three with Howson and Tav. 

36 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Morsy has a slight hammy problem apparently. Warnock apparently retracted his statement of it being a tactical sub vs Forest and said it was a hammy.

so i was right and he was telling us a yarn. 

What has Robert’s done to NW? 
The Blackburn game was screaming for his skill and I belive he was the difference between 1 & 3 points. 
Even if he does get used it will take what, 5 / 6 games to get match fit. I think we deserve to know what is the problem with Robert’s. 

OK a few changes as would be expected given the squad size, amount of games, fatigue and the knocks but nothing I would say alarming. In fact it may even liven us up a bit because players need to feel connected. 

Not changing my prediction of a draw  so I think I’ll watched another game. 

5 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

This is another that isn't included in the pass to watch isn't it? Starting to wonder why i paid 140, there's been hardly any on it that haven't been on the red button or on sky anyway

Is it not? They offer the individual match pass, so surely it should be included in yours too? :S

Just now, Brunners said:

Is it not? They offer the individual match pass, so surely it should be included in yours too? :S

So last time I didnt get to have access based on them not showing 3pm away kick offs in my pass. Yet I've just checked and it seems this one is available. So I've no idea what the craic is last time out

8 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

This is another that isn't included in the pass to watch isn't it? Starting to wonder why i paid 140, there's been hardly any on it that haven't been on the red button or on sky anyway

I'm not really sure if this is what you mean but you can buy a pass for this one. Not included with the season ticket holder games because it's an away match.

2 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

What has Robert’s done to NW? 
The Blackburn game was screaming for his skill and I belive he was the difference between 1 & 3 points. 
Even if he does get used it will take what, 5 / 6 games to get match fit. I think we deserve to know what is the problem with Robert’s. 

OK a few changes as would be expected given the squad size, amount of games, fatigue and the knocks but nothing I would say alarming. In fact it may even liven us up a bit because players need to feel connected. 

Not changing my prediction of a draw  so I think I’ll watched another game. 

roberts not done anything, thats the trouble, he doesnt pass, doest score, doesnt get assists. he really needs to up his game teamwork and all to force into first team.

• Haha 1