oneBoro Forum

Brentford v Boro 0-0

3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

So last time I didnt get to have access based on them not showing 3pm away kick offs in my pass. Yet I've just checked and it seems this one is available. So I've no idea what the craic is last time out

I assume it must have got you confused with a season ticket holding account, rather than an overseas pass holding account.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction Nearly 9 months after my last matchday thread  I have fetched my dusty box of gifs from the loft ready for action. Ironically my last thread was our away trip to Brentford last seaso

It is progress. People need to remember where we nearly ended up last season. I can't believe the moaning.

I can't understand how anyone can sit there and say this is the same as Pulis. It is closer to what we saw under Karanka though I still wouldn't say it's really the same. It really goes to show just h

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

This is another that isn't included in the pass to watch isn't it? Starting to wonder why i paid 140, there's been hardly any on it that haven't been on the red button or on sky anyway

Overseas pass?  Yes, it's on.  Most of the games have been. 

2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Interesting to see Coulson & Spence up front alongside Akpom.

Is it? Pretty sure it was always in NW's plans to get as many defenders on the pitch as possible. zzzzzzZZZZ