• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction Nearly 9 months after my last matchday thread  I have fetched my dusty box of gifs from the loft ready for action. Ironically my last thread was our away trip to Brentford last seaso

It is progress. People need to remember where we nearly ended up last season. I can't believe the moaning.

I can't understand how anyone can sit there and say this is the same as Pulis. It is closer to what we saw under Karanka though I still wouldn't say it's really the same. It really goes to show just h

Posted Images

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

Well its fresh legs if nothing else. Plus Marvellous Marvin provided the crucial goal last time.

It is fresh legs for sure and I don't think they're making us particularly weaker, I just don't know what it does to change a game that is there to win. There's a few changes we could make to do that, we could push McNair into midfield and bring Wood on, bring Browne on for Wing to offer some energy in midfield, Roberts for Spence perhaps loses us something defensively but clearly he offers us something we otherwise don't have, after Warnock apparently said in midweek that he should have maybe gave him time against Blackburn.

Just now, FinallyRegistered said:

All well and good moaning about subs, but it’s not like our bench is full of options. I would like to see Roberts, but obviously he’s not ready at the moment 

Why is he on the bench every week if he’s not ready for a 15 minute appearance?