• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction Nearly 9 months after my last matchday thread  I have fetched my dusty box of gifs from the loft ready for action. Ironically my last thread was our away trip to Brentford last seaso

It is progress. People need to remember where we nearly ended up last season. I can't believe the moaning.

I can't understand how anyone can sit there and say this is the same as Pulis. It is closer to what we saw under Karanka though I still wouldn't say it's really the same. It really goes to show just h

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, CanadianBoro said:

If we are serious about a chance at promotion, gotta turn down those offers and keep the defense together. 

Its not even about promotion so much as just keeping our best players and trying to build the team up to where we can be serious promotion contenders.

May happen anyway, given how strange the league has been, but we're not going to improve our chances by selling our best players.

I know the club is desperate for money, but is a few extra million really going to help that much in the context of things?