oneBoro Forum

Brentford v Boro 0-0

1 hour ago, Snowblind said:

How much longer in the international break...?

Animated GIF

Footy is back on the 20th / 21st.

Chill out dude...think of the poor exhausted players. They really need this break. 😉

Tired The Middle GIF by ABC Network

Tired The Big Bang Theory GIF

Tired Season 1 GIF by NBC

Mind you, by then we'll probably all be jonesing for a game...

Tired Stewie Griffin GIF by Family Guy

• Haha 1
  • Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction Nearly 9 months after my last matchday thread  I have fetched my dusty box of gifs from the loft ready for action. Ironically my last thread was our away trip to Brentford last seaso

It is progress. People need to remember where we nearly ended up last season. I can't believe the moaning.

I can't understand how anyone can sit there and say this is the same as Pulis. It is closer to what we saw under Karanka though I still wouldn't say it's really the same. It really goes to show just h

Posted Images

I love watching England, so I always enjoy the international break. 

I've moved the second TV from my bedroom to the living room for today, just so I can watch the Scotland match at the same time (and switch over the the NI match now and again).

36 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I've moved the second TV from my bedroom to the living room for today, just so I can watch the Scotland match at the same time (and switch over the the NI match now and again).

Well well aren't you a womanizer😎

44 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I look forward to watching England these days too. It's a nice novelty being able to support a team with superstars like Kane, Sterling and Rashford – and they often play decent football compared to what we see on a weekly basis. Sorry Boro... sorry Marv.

Plus it's great to have all my (English) mates and extended family put club allegiances aside and support the same team.

41 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I think the break could be a good thing for us.  Gives a few players an extra couple of weeks to get back and gives some of the players a bit of a break.

I think all the teams are welcoming the break after a lot of games. Lots of teams will have players back and a welcome rest. But yeah, Roberts really needs a rest😋

18 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I think all the teams are welcoming the break after a lot of games. Lots of teams will have players back and a welcome rest. But yeah, Roberts really needs a rest😋

I was thinking about giving Akpom an extra bit of time to get back up to full speed and Hall and Morsy getting two weeks closer to playing again.  But I'm sure Patrick will be grateful of the rest before he starts against Norwich.

Morsy btw is it just me that finds it odd that he is hauled off early against forest before getting himself sent off and then in the next two games he is completely out. Just sounds like too much of a coincidence. 

1 hour ago, Borodane said:

Morsy btw is it just me that finds it odd that he is hauled off early against forest before getting himself sent off and then in the next two games he is completely out. Just sounds like too much of a coincidence. 

I thought it was a little odd but he's in all the pics from today. I think you know what you're getting with him though, Morsy is a battler and I think that's what Warnock wanted in his midfield. I don't think he'd have intentionally side-lined him unless he had a serious attitude problem and by all accounts that's not the type of character he is.

1 hour ago, Borodane said:

Think NW said he never actually took him off v Forest because he was on yellow but real reason was his injury.

Said he was asked by a journalist if he took him to avoid him getting sent off so he went along with that idea when it was suggested so not to give away any hints about his possible team v Blackburn