oneBoro Forum

Brentford v Boro 0-0

Is it bad that I was actually hoping Randolph would somehow keep a clean sheet? 

Difference in quality between the sides was painfully obvious though. Thought England took their chances well. For the most part linked up well going forward. Not really tested defensively though...which is usually our Achilles' heel. Plus it was only a friendly, so doesn't really tell us much.

The real acid test will come against Belgium...and possibly to a lesser extent against Iceland, where we will probably have to work a lot harder to break them down.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction Nearly 9 months after my last matchday thread  I have fetched my dusty box of gifs from the loft ready for action. Ironically my last thread was our away trip to Brentford last seaso

It is progress. People need to remember where we nearly ended up last season. I can't believe the moaning.

I can't understand how anyone can sit there and say this is the same as Pulis. It is closer to what we saw under Karanka though I still wouldn't say it's really the same. It really goes to show just h

Posted Images