• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction Nearly 9 months after my last matchday thread  I have fetched my dusty box of gifs from the loft ready for action. Ironically my last thread was our away trip to Brentford last seaso

It is progress. People need to remember where we nearly ended up last season. I can't believe the moaning.

I can't understand how anyone can sit there and say this is the same as Pulis. It is closer to what we saw under Karanka though I still wouldn't say it's really the same. It really goes to show just h

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Smokedsalmon said:

We haven't created anything... again.

Tight at the back and praying for a long ball to fall for us up top. The same game plan as ever. Zzzzz.

A "blue" salmon

Reminds me of Bettinelli's jersey 🙃

Coulson and Spence work hard but I'm not convinced they are good attacking footballers. Loose passes, erratic crosses and very little goal prowess. Their only attacking feature is get it and run and hope for the best. No wonder we score so few goals.

• Like 3
Just now, Whoppy said:

Coulson and Spence work hard but I'm not convinced they are good attacking footballers. Loose passes, erratic crosses and very little goal prowess. Their only attacking feature is get it and run and hope for the best. No wonder we score so few goals.

Example that Coulson pass. Dreadful

2 minutes ago, Smokedsalmon said:

We haven't created anything... again.

Tight at the back and praying for a long ball to fall for us up top. The same game plan as ever. Zzzzz.

I think thats going to be the blueprint for the season, until / unless NW is allowed to bring some more players in. Better get used to it. 😉

Anyone expecting a goal-fest I think was being overly optimistic.

1 minute ago, Whoppy said:

I think Coulson will grow into the position over time.  

Just now, AnglianRed said:

I think thats going to be the blueprint for the season, until / unless NW is allowed to bring some more players in. Better get used to it. 😉

Anyone expecting a goal-fest I think was being overly optimistic.

It has been the blueprint of the last 5 seasons mate. Anyone with any faith in the club hierarchy to turn it around is probably being overly oprimistic.

Not asking for a goal-fest but I'm quite sure we have not had a shot here. Neil can moan about the squad as much as he wants but we've got a front 3 of Akpom, Coulson and Spence which is literally League 1 standard. Only he can say why he's not playing Roberts.